PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Browns and 1st rounder for Garappollo (Maybe Yes or No or Who Knows)EDIT

Quite frankly, I could give a crap about all those 4 if the Browns offered that pick. None of that helps the Patriots. I just do not believe they offered.

It was truly reported as a 1st rd pick. I believe it.

The problem is, BB wasn't going to dump Garropolo off into an awful situation. I think the only reason why he did with Collins is what he wanted him out ASAP, and knew Collins wanted the most money only, not caring where he played.

BB is friendly with Shanahan. Shanahan actually sat down with BB, presumably at the Gm/owners/coaches meetings, where Shanhan asked BB how the Pats did it to beat his team from a defensive standpoint, shutting that door in the 4th qtr.

Plus, BB and Mike Shanahan are friendly.

And we would have had whom as our back up QB for the rest of the season? Too late to the party Browns, as usual. Also, no one has really talked about this, but right now Jimmy G has not signed a long term contract, correct? He probably will, but what if he doesn't? Then who'll look like the genius (again)?

He will milk the process. The 49ers will have to pony up.

Pretty much like the execrable Polian claiming he had a first round grade on Brady.

650fc6b8f2b464a4c2af77e08143c63d.jpg

Quite frankly, I could give a crap about all those 4 if the Browns offered that pick. None of that helps the Patriots. I just do not believe they offered.

I do. It was reported at the time that it would need to be an overwhelming package from an AFC team, and a 1st rder wasn' enough. In fact, the word was TWO 1st rders.

Again, 80% of the league is so poorly managed a team like the Skins, traded 2 1st rders for RG3 and other picks.

How is he worth that and Jimmy not worth close to the same? It doesn't make sense why these teams are so dumb.

They could have dealt Cousins off, got a draft pick for him, and then had a better prospect in JimmyG.

BB can't control dumb franchises. Liek, right now, if I am KC, I am backing up the Brinks truck for Caserio/McDaniels and promoting Mahomes, firing Reid and Alex Smith.

Many teams still don't get it.

JAG on that Browns team throwing to Coleman and Gordon would have been interesting.

He will milk the process. The 49ers will have to pony up.
No doubt about it, but he could milk the process with anyone right now, including the Browns, 49ers, Houston, whomever. He's a free agent, is he not?

Isn't it ironic that the first time the Browns want to use a 1st round pick on the QB, they can't get the QB. Add to that, JG looks to be pretty darn solid and should do well in the league.

It's fated that he was never going to the Browns.

Wonder if Jimmy will get an Assante Samuel 'Get Paid' tattoo?

And everyone would have drafted Brady in picks 1-198.......

Hindsight is great, and anyone who tells you what offers were on the table are full of it!!!!!
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Looking at the browns schedule for 2018 and they might go 0-16 again. They're a joke.

And everyone would have drafted Brady in picks 1-198.......

Hindsight is great, and anyone who tells you what offers were on the table are full of it!!!!!

You were here when Brady took over for Bledsoe ...
Remember the ****storm we had in this forum?
The Bledsoe people outnumbered the Brady people 2-1 when Drew was healthy to play.

I was team Brady - was a tough team to be on back then.

I'd rather see him in NFC than have to see him in playoffs every year.

I think thats a big part of it. Plus, now Jimmy plays in a division with the Rams/Seahawks/cardinals...

that is a pretty tough division to get out of IMO.

Sources? Did browns gm say he offered it? If true, mayb he didn't want to give jg to them because they fired him 18 -20 years ago and wants them to suck another 20 years?

You were here when Brady took over for Bledsoe ...
Remember the ****storm we had in this forum?
The Bledsoe people outnumbered the Brady people 2-1 when Drew was healthy to play.

I was team Brady - was a tough team to be on back then.

There was a forum back then?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back