PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Browns and 1st rounder for Garappollo (Maybe Yes or No or Who Knows)EDIT

Brady's replacement will be his son.

Good job, I've been beat over the head with the blunt force of your wit. In no time you'll be debating Skip Bayless about Lebron's shoes.

Great!

Are you saying it’s a team game? If so, then great.

As for your opinion of me as a poster....I don’t give a sh*t
I know you don't care. I'm saying you are trying to imply that Brady should be thanking his lucky stars as if he didn't play a huge role in those Super Bowl victories, which is absurd. I know you are obsessed with Jimmy but you can at least try to be honest and respect Brady's gameplay at the same time.

I know you don't care. I'm saying you are trying to imply that Brady should be thanking his lucky stars as if he didn't play a huge role in those Super Bowl victories, which is absurd. I know you are obsessed with Jimmy but you can at least try to be honest.

Not at all......but it’s funny that you think that

Sure I am. It's ironic that you said "Idiot post" after posting something like that. Let me know if you need anything else spelled out for you.

No it’s not....but if saying that helps get you through the day, then rock on

An incredible catch by Edelman and an int by butler .... without those, it’s 3-4 in the SB

Get out of here with that nonsense.

They should be 7-0 or 0-7. You know how stupid this sounds? The Edelman catch wasn't even 4th down. Jeepers.

Get out of here with that nonsense.

They should be 7-0 or 0-7. You know how stupid this sounds? The Edelman catch wasn't even 4th down. Jeepers.

Can you rephrase that?

So the latest report says the Browns did NOT offer a first for JG.

Which is clear as day because the Pats would have taken it if they did.

Looking forward to the next hyped up Patriots backup QB. Maybe this time some team will pretend to offer THREE first rounders for our backup. :D

Wow you are more terrible of a poster than I had ever realized before. The incredible catch by Edelman and Butler INT are not possible without Brady putting us into position to complete the incredible comebacks.

The garropolites are blinded by their hatred. Place all the blame on Brady when we lose and gives him no credit when we win. There what “if’s” in amazing catches usually results in us losing the super bowl while real fans argue how we should have won them all. It gets silly when they hate him because of commercials, every athlete would love to do them and make money in the process, but they won’t condemn those athletes:

Was out and about listening to sports talk radio yesterday, and "Cubby Bertram" came on expounding his conspiracy theory based on Sashi Browns comments.. then he went into an unhinged tirade about how BB is not doing his "job".. of course that person who knows the situation best, Zolak, was noticeably silent, again..

Turned off the BS and got to thinking, do these sportstalk folks want to get rid of BB and run him out of town, if so what is the reason??? They get hung up on that there really is a Patriot of the Week as some sort of litmus test for the Wickersham article... unfortunately I was naive, once again, to think there might be some talk about the Titans and what type of foe they are...

Do not understand the smartest football guy in the room, Zolak, can continue to be silent and not redirect this idiotic banter...,. sports talk radio has descended into a very dark hole that is laced with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories...

Sports talk radio has been a joke for years.. it's all tmz, doom and gloom contrarian BS now

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back