PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Browns and 1st rounder for Garappollo (Maybe Yes or No or Who Knows)EDIT

I think Zo lets Blubber flap his chins so he can keep his distance and not piss off his Patriot connections.

Wouldn't he endear himself more if he disputed the rantings and ravings of conspiracy driven lunatics???

Very disappointed in Zolak's silence.. and often comment on that via twitter. The crap I hear is more and more unbelievable and further detached from reality...

Wouldn't he endear himself more if he disputed the rantings and ravings of conspiracy driven lunatics???

Very disappointed in Zolak's silence.. and often comment on that via twitter. The crap I hear is more and more unbelievable and further detached from reality...

That's not what the station wants. They want all of their on air talent to be contrarian a holes if Zo fought back back he'd go against that directive.

I also think Blubber Boy has friends in high places but that's speculation.

Zolak was the first local to pour cold water on the "Poor Jimmy was locked out of TB12!" part of the story.

If it meant revealing things told to him in confidence? No. He doesn't need to 'endear' himself to anyone.

Loyalty to the organization is far more important than winning the media cycle, especially the Sports Media Cycle.

This whole thing helps a lot more than it hurts. Zolak knows that, and if he doesn't, he's been told that.

There’s no way this is true. We know the Browns’ draft day offer, a second and change. They weren’t going to offer significantly more than that for a 6 game tryout on a winless team. This sounds like the front office’s propaganda to counter what Hue Jackson has been leaking to reporters.

They offered a 2nd and 3rd for the guy who couldn't beat out Andy Dalton.

I think it's pretty clear Bill wanted Jimmy in the NFC if he couldn't keep him. It still appears that he should have been traded in the off-season to get more. Now, I loved Jimmy when he was here but I'm rooting for him to fail. Not because I hate the guy but my dream scenario is that he plays poorly and eventually gets cut only to return to NE in a few years. I also want to watch the media squirm and backtrack when/if he's not All Pro and the Niners are not in Super Bowl contention.

Totally off the wall and only a 1.6% chance that it would happen but I would love to see the Pats sign Alex Smith as a back-up insurance policy. It also serves purpose in keeping him away from a contender. Put Alex Smith on the Jags or Bills and they are dangerous. Smith probably would not accept the role and doubtful that Brady would like it but I actually think (if for whatever reason Brady could not go) that Smith could be very successful in the Pats system. If Denver was smart they would aggressively pursue Smith who would be a huge upgrade for that team.

Totally off the wall and only a 1.6% chance that it would happen but I would love to see the Pats sign Alex Smith as a back-up insurance policy. It also serves purpose in keeping him away from a contender. Put Alex Smith on the Jags or Bills and they are dangerous. Smith probably would not accept the role and doubtful that Brady would like it but I actually think (if for whatever reason Brady could not go) that Smith could be very successful in the Pats system. If Denver was smart they would aggressively pursue Smith who would be a huge upgrade for that team.

Smith will be starting for someone next year.

Again you know more than bb It has been written

Enjoy your supreme football knowledge skills

My opinion that Jimmy should have fetched for more than a second is not a declaration that I know more than BB. It's merely an opinion that hurts your feelings lol. No one knows what really went on behind the scenes. But you're defending like YOU know what really happened and you know as much as the next poster here.

My opinion that Jimmy should have fetched for more than a second is not a declaration that I know more than BB. It's merely an opinion that hurts your feelings lol. No one knows what really went on behind the scenes. But you're defending like YOU know what really happened and you know as much as the next poster here.
You whining will never hurt my feelings lol. Carry on carrying on

This is just the Browns organization sucking up to their fans. Even though everyone lost their jobs for the winless season, the story makes it appear like they were trying to improve. It also seems like they are looking for sympathy as ‘those mean old Patriots won’t even pick up the phone when we call’. Stupid Browns:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Yep. He would make BUF, JAX, CLE ( I think?), Indy, DEN, CHI and maybe AZ a couple of games better.

I bet Philly would kill of him right now.

They will have a hard time getting anyone, Garoppolo would probably have retired if we sent him there. I would

Now it all becomes clear.

The Browns didn't screw up and not file the paperwork on AJ McCarron. Sashi was going for a three-way trade to get the Patriots a backup QB to get them to let go of Jimmy. So he didn't file the papers because he was waiting for Belichick to return his call about it.

And I would have bought 2k bitcoin if only Belichick had offered back in 2011.

if jimmy g continues to improve from his stellar 7-0 start....

that trade is gonna look worse and worse

so what?

he's gone...lots of good players have moved on over the years I've been a Pats fan. I'm still a Pats fan and will die one. I sincerely hope this bothers all you shythead "knowers of things" to the point where you commit mass sepukku. Jerkoffs.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back