PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Dolphins trying to trade for Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** is this for real? This would be like Christmas come early. Are you kidding me? Yeah Cutler will definitely solve all their problems. Wow, talk about pouring kerosene on a dumpster fire.

I prefer the Golphins (because they always golfing in January). Don't need to insult gay people by lumping them in with that **** show.

i agree . I always love calling them the LOLphins but i do love the Golphins too

They are trying to give themselves cancer

Nice to see PC-butthurt is being peddled here too. If you don't like it, leave.
Think there's a dif between being overly PC and just respectful.

Nice to see homophobia and bigotry are acceptable here. Classy place.

That's not true. For the most part, we police ourselves and work through it, as you can tell by some of the comments that took issue with the phrasing--which was then changed.

All in all, it's actually a very family friendly site, particularly when compared to most of the other teams' forums that are run by fans.

It's an entirely false story. I'm not sure why the thread is still up.

I tend to agree with you, but just out of curiosity, do you happen to have a link or any concrete knowledge of this as nothing more than a rumor? Thanks in advance.

I tend to agree with you, but just out of curiosity, do you happen to have a link or any concrete knowledge of this as nothing more than a rumor? Thanks in advance.

Just common sense. It's just not a credible website/source. No credible NFL reporter has said anything - just this lone website, who slyly mixes in some random, made-up stories for clicks in between their real stories to appear legitimate.

Holy **** is this for real? This would be like Christmas come early. Are you kidding me? Yeah Cutler will definitely solve all their problems. Wow, talk about pouring kerosene on a dumpster fire.

Totally agree. I wouldn't be surprised if BB chipped in a free 4th round pick to help the Dolphins make this happen. And I would be okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes