PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Jets have "some interest" in Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 INT's in 2009 was even more impressive.

What's the over/under on how many games Cutler plays before he quits on the Jets

What's the over/under on how many games Cutler plays before he quits on the Jets
Cutler will be **** in his first five, go 1-4, Jets fans will say bench Cutler for the substitute, Bowles says he is thinking about this season and what gives them the best chance to win, Jets finish 3-13.

Yes please.

Hey Jets, guess what. No one is afraid Jay Cutler.

His arm may be talented as hell but his vision and decision making is horsesh*t.

Have fun with that.
And his courage and leadership are worse. The man couldn't find a spine at a Spinal Tap concert.

Here's a funny scenario... Picture M. Bennett signing with another club other than Pats and then said club trades for Cutler.... Not likely to happen but wouldn't it be funny...
catching passes from Cutler ( or rather being ignored by Cutler) to catching from Brady then Cutler again........

jay-cutler-dont-care.jpg

Oh please, please, please let it happen.

This would be the most Jets move ever.

Oh please make it happen. Talk about the coup de grace for the Jets organization.

Hopefully the Rats would still win 2-4 games with Cutler so they don't get the #1 overall draft pick.

They'd be better off keeping Fitzpatrick. And that's saying something.

Jay Cutler to the Jets would make this free agency period that much sweeter. Although winning the offseason never did anything for the Jets. Hopefully losing the offseason doesn't actually make them a competitor.

Interest is mutual!

At this point, Cutler should be interested in any team that wants him. But Cutler likes the whole urban lifestyle. I am assuming he is happy to move from Chicago to NYC.

Here's the plan:

1) Sign Cutler.

2) Hire Rex as quarterback coach.

Classic Jets.

I've been having a great two weeks and this would make my year!

The Jets and Cutler deserve each other.

Jay Cutler is Ryan Fitzpatrick with a better arm but doesn't care about winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes