PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Jets have "some interest" in Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would honestly love to see them try. Rex was such an easy target, but the media would have to step their game up if they want to get any reaction out of the emotionless Cutler.

jay-cutler-dont-care.jpg

"like his moxie"

Lol, what?

The rats are dumb but go for it! Jay Cutler should not be a starting QB.

Well, to be honest, no matter how bad Cutler is. It still would improve their QB position. So they could get a 1 or 2 game boost next year with him. :D:rolleyes:;)

Oh man, I was going to make a joke about them wanting Cutler somewhere in these FA threads, but once again they proved to be funnier than any imagination.

You have to admit, it was pretty impressive when Cutler did 23 bench presses at the 2006 NFL Combine

And 11 years later, it's still the most impressive thing Cutler's done
Also...cutler can take a hit, hes like a timex watch. He can take a lickin and still keep tickin,....and throwing picks.

Last edited:
... thereby effective ending his career... 2 things I could stand seeing screwed this year, cutler & the jest.

... thereby effective ending his career... 2 things I could stand seeing screwed this year, cutler & the jest.

If I am Cutler, I would absolutely take this deal. His career is over anyway so take and money and enjoy NYC.

I was watching a talking head show.. and one of the debating talk show host said weeks ago the jets will sign cutler.. and the panel said come on. The guy said their the jets they are the only team in the league where they will think this move makes sense.

Last edited:
Priceless! Can't make this stuff up.

J-E-T-S..SUCK, LOSS, FAIL!!!

Bonus for Cutler: a pay raise of sorts!

80aa2999c796e9515c0ed75419b14178.gif

...New Jersey has a much lower cigarette tax than Chicago.
But can he eat a hot dog during a game?

Imagine him pondering his fate in gangreen and white: "These Jets suck. I should have retired."

jay-cutler-nfl-chicago-bears-new-england-patriots7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes