PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Jets have "some interest" in Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicDawg

Patriot of the Week
Reaction score

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora continues to report that the Jets have "some interest" in Jay Cutler once he's released by the Bears.

"They believe he can play in the elements that are a reality in the AFC East, and they like his moxie and arm talent," writes La Canfora. "And that was well before the Jets hired Jeremy Bates as their quarterback coach."

I say do it!

200.gif

This would be great for their salary cap problems too!

He is super-talented when he puts in the 40+ hours of study a week, feels he has something to prove, and really has that chip on his shoulder.

So...once every three years or so, he plays great.

SIGN THE BEAST!

With the implosion of Ryan Fitzpatrick and Geno Smith spending more time off the field than on, the Jets are going to be turning over every rock they can to find a QB. This isn't news..

All that being said, the pickings are pretty slim. Romo, Cutler, AJ McCarron (?)

the NewYork:D media will eat him alive.

the NewYork:D media will eat him alive.
I would honestly love to see them try. Rex was such an easy target, but the media would have to step their game up if they want to get any reaction out of the emotionless Cutler.

I would honestly love to see them try. Rex was such an easy target, but the media would have to step their game up if they want to get any reaction out of the emotionless Cutler.

It'll drive them crazy.

Even the fact they're interested makes me happy.

Yes please.

Hey Jets, guess what. No one is afraid Jay Cutler.

His arm may be talented as hell but his vision and decision making is horsesh*t.

Have fun with that.
That's not entirely true. Everywhere he goes his teammates end up being scared ****less of him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back