PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Dolphins trying to trade for Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could Miami fit Cutler under the cap ? If they cut or trade Tanny what are the cap
Implications/ dead money???

Isn't this just the year of the ****ed up qb market

I prefer the Golphins (because they always golfing in January). Don't need to insult gay people by lumping them in with that **** show.

The question is, why? I don't see Cutler as a marked improvement over Tannehill. In fact with his injury history, Cutler is probably worse.

I guess the Dolphins are frustrated with their physically talented quarterback who constantly fails to live up to expectations despite the physical tools, struggles to beat good teams, points fingers at others in a constant attempt to save face, gets excuses made for him after every loss, is a polarizing force among teammates and fans, and has a smoking hot wife. So, they are going in another direction by bringing in Jay Cutler.

The question is, why? I don't see Cutler as a marked improvement over Tannehill. In fact with his injury history, Cutler is probably worse.
The answer is because they're desperate. They're just realizing their 5 year vet has less awareness than Jacoby Brissett and their golden chance to make the playoffs (Brady suspension) has been a disaster. Tannenbomb is feeling the heat.

Probably trying a "Suck with Cutler" for #1 pick :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back