Jags - Bortles stinks
Arizona - Palmer is done, they have the defense and need a QB

Should trade for him, but probably won't
Browns - Kessler has potential and they will have the #1 pick
Dolphins - Tannenhill is a dumb QB
Bills - Tyrod is average at best
Giants - Eli is old and looks bad

Wildcards
Chiefs - Reid wants to win, A Smith is solid, but he knows that if he wants to win a SB he needs to upgrade
Chargers - If they falter in the second half, why not trade Rivers rebuild with a young QB (you have the o-line and some weapons on offense)

What, no J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS ???

MIA should dump Tanny too.

I wonder if the Texans should be on that list. I think after 2017 they can cut him to save on their cap, right when Jimmy would be a free agent.

Niners would be nice if they throw in Staley along with the draft picks.

the chargers just gave rivers a ton of guaranteed money. hes not going anywhere.

I like your first 4 teams and i agree with them. I hope he doesnt go to SF, the place looks like a dumpster fire for the near future. Would prefer to see him going to the Bears, cause i think the Cardinals would actually be VERY dangerous with a better QB (specially comes Play-off time)

Now for the next four:

Browns - Your post puts it perfectly. They have a new GM, he won't do any desperate moves having that much draft Capital. Don't think this happens.

Dolphins and Bills are in the same boat as I don't think BB would give a possible signal caller for the next 15 years to a Divisional Rival (Bledsoe was old and everybody knew what he could do.)

Giants - Eli's contract is on until the end of Jimmy's. Plus he is a decent QB, which makes him almost a top 10 QB in this league.

Last edited:
It's actually a shame that 3 of the biggest potential suitors for Jimmy are within the Division...
Or maybe that means that we can up the ante if we do indeed trade with one of them (I hope not). We'll see

Market value will be determined by Dallas when they trade Romo.

I am watching Bortles play tonight and feel that it would be gut wrenching to be a Jags fan right now. I feel like Bortles is a bad QB, but am unable to come to a conclusion because the enire team is so poorly trained. Bortles could easily be a newer version of Rothlisberger if he was on a well disciplined team. That said, I hear their owner is getting involved, which means they will hire a PROFESSIONAL coach like McDaniels who will then finagle Goroppolo out of New England.

The Bears or 49ers need a QB badly, but they could draft DeShaun Watson if they finish at the bottom.

Trubisky and Kizer are highly rated as well.

Last edited:
The Bears or 49ers need a QB badly, but they could draft DeShaun Watson if they finish at the bottom.

Trubisky and Kizer are highly rated as well.
It's not a good year for QBs. Those guys may be forced up due to the position but there's no true top of the draft QBs this year.

This is the Jets' farm:
Dust_Bowl_-_Dallas,_South_Dakota_1936.jpg

Do not want.

I am watching Bortles play tonight and feel that it would be gut wrenching to be a Jags fan right now. I feel like Bortles is a bad QB, but am unable to come to a conclusion because the enire team is so poorly trained. Bortles could easily be a newer version of Rothlisberger if he was on a well disciplined team.

Trade JAG to the Jags? :)

Market value will be determined by Dallas when they trade Romo.

How high a pick do you think Dallas will need to staple to the old, and made-of-glass Romo to entice a team to trade for him?

Getting Romo's cap hit off of Dallas is a boon to the Cowboys.

I dunno, but I'm guessing that if/when the Pats trade him, there'll be a clause forbidding a trade to the AFC East.

The wildcard of wildcards is the team that ends up with McDaniels as their new head coach next year.

I suspect the two most likely possibilities, assuming he leaves, are ones who don't need new QBs (TEN and DET).

Trade anything for him
Bears - Cutler will be gone
Niners - the cupboard is bear
Jags - Bortles stinks
Arizona - Palmer has been done for 10 years and counting, they have the defense and need a QB

Should trade for him, but probably won't
Browns - Kessler has potential and they will have the #1 pick
Dolphins - Tannenhill is a dumb QB
Bills - Tyrod is average at best
Giants - Eli is old and looks bad

Wildcards
Chiefs - Reid wants to win, A Smith is solid, but he knows that if he wants to win a SB he needs to upgrade
Chargers - If they falter in the second half, why not trade Rivers rebuild with a young QB (you have the o-line and some weapons on offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back