PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rewatch Thread: NE @ Chicago (Week 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All special teams Belichick Breakdown. Wish Zolak would have asked BB why Hightower and Van Noy were on the punt coverage this game.

My favourite part was King sitting the punter down on the return lol.

I now know that the guy Hightower murdered on the way to the punt block was TE Ben Braunecker who is from Harvard.

Seems like someone definitely took the wrong gap on that one. Otherwise the strong side wouldn't have been so gaping.

Butler was tryna clear some room for a what looked like a sloppy/late T.E. stunt w KVN getting too mixed up in the muck as well.

If it was by design it looked too slow coming together

Butler was tryna clear some room for a what looked like a sloppy/late T.E. stunt w KVN getting too mixed up in the muck as well.

If it was by design it looked too slow coming together

They must have not respected his ability to run that much, then. Only reason I can think of for leaving the strong side that unprotected. They had Clayborn lining up at the 7 tech, no support at the next level, and the next closest DL was at the 0. Wonder if this play is one of the reasons they eventually had KVN spying Trubisky throughout the second half? They gambled and got burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST