PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rewatch Thread: NE vs. Miami (Week 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, Lazar gets his Gordon review up soon...…

RE: Brown's block, I saw that on Sunday and told my wife, "That's HOW you do it!!!"....LOL.

Another reason why "fixing" the run game is so important. It makes the play action stuff on which Brady (and Gronk) are so dangerous much more effective. So far we had not seen much this season.

Not concerned about Brady's touch...or lack thereof...

But it bears watching in the upcoming weeks.

One last time the great play by McCain.

There is a ****ton more from Lazar but I am only adding things where I have a note or whatever. So check out his Twitter for even more analysis.

Last edited:
Apologies if posted already.

Not concerned about Brady's touch...or lack thereof...

But it bears watching in the upcoming weeks.

Hard to say how many of those are truly his fault. But if it keeps happening and he keeps throwing INTs, it might be fair to question if it's age-related. The first sign of regression for an aging QB is typically an increase in INTs.

*For the record - I don't think he's regressing.

Can we back up a little? This week Sony looked pretty good running the ball whereas last he did not. Could we have been "tipping" our plays to one of our old coaches?

Hard to say how many of those are truly his fault. But if it keeps happening and he keeps throwing INTs, it might be fair to question if it's age-related. The first sign of regression for an aging QB is typically an increase in INTs.

*For the record - I don't think he's regressing.

I read somewhere that the signs should start with the legs first...if Brady isn't moving around well in the pocket and using his legs more to drive the ball...there's a problem. I don't even see any of that.

Just his passes are about 2-3 feet off here and there....but we have seen this before. Just not used to see Brady throwing picks... he ahs 4 INTS in 4 games so far...vs. only 10 in the last 28 games before that with several of those being deflected balls by the WR.

Good play by Jones, had space/depth almost perfect. Great & prob best throw from RT all day.

I read somewhere that the signs should start with the legs first...if Brady isn't moving around well in the pocket and using his legs more to drive the ball...there's a problem. I don't even see any of that.

Just his passes are about 2-3 feet off here and there....but we have seen this before. Just not used to see Brady throwing picks... he ahs 4 INTS in 4 games so far...vs. only 10 in the last 28 games before that with several of those being deflected balls by the WR.
Football, Boxing … its always the legs that go first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST