PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where's the "rewatch thread"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're elaborations of the Twitter "problem " are humorous.

"Somebody PM'd me...." hahaha

I'm calling BS on that and if in the slight chance it's true the problem definitely isn't the posted Tweets.

Freaking funny.
Tony I'm sure if you're sauce'd up again or what but it's true, I'm not a liar. A few that regularly post & some that only lurk.

Kontra expressed this in the thread & he's not even one of the posters that I'm talking about.

There’s an attitude that’s begun to take hold in this forum that the guys that post these clips shouldn’t be questioned. I dealt with it earlier in the season with Brady and I dealt with it just last week when I was told Lazar knows more about football than I ever will (lmao). Lazar, in particular, is beginning to enjoy a fanboy status around here that only Brady and BB have historically gotten. From my experience, Lazar is good at telling us what is going on. When he gets into the why of it, he gets exposed. Nevertheless, that attitude stifles original thought and conversation.

Ok. I understand what you mean now. Didn't previously.

Personally I liked the Tweets regardless from whom and would scan through them looking at the ones I was most interested in. That coupled with reading Kens game review would lead me to ask questions or post follow-up clips.

Usually you, Andy, Maine, etc etc would post an opinion about the particular plays which for me the "novice" or " casual" was great.

I would then chat about with my son etc etc.

I saw the argument regarding the Brady Devlin interception and saw the " all you do is post twitter feeds..." and thought it was more of a personal attack rather than an actual point.

Anyway, I don't mind the Tweets but do understand and agree with you as far as being overly defensive of them.

Tony I'm sure if you're sauce'd up again or what but it's true, I'm not a liar. A few that regularly post & some that only lurk.

Kontra expressed this in the thread & he's not even one of the posters that I'm talking about.

Wrong again BCG. It's BS. If it isn't you and the other PMing poster have issues.

But you're the self proclaimed expert. You would know better than us "Casuals ". Haha ( that stuff is cracking me up)

"OMG.... Somebody PM'd me about the Twitter Tweet frenzy going on in the rewatch threads. " hahaha

Wrong again BCG. It's BS. If it isn't you and the other PMing poster have issues.

But you're the self proclaimed expert. You would know better than us "Casuals ". Haha ( that stuff is cracking me up)

"OMG.... Somebody PM'd me about the Twitter Tweet frenzy going on in the rewatch threads. " hahaha
I'm starting to think you're slow.

All they did & posters have said this on here as well. Is express the fact that they wanted me to contribute more or even start my own. Again this has been said on here as so it's not hard to believe.

I'm hardly an expert. Never claimed to be.

And it wasn't me that opened the door with the novice bs. Your butt buddy basically called you & have the forum novices if you didn't notice.

I'm starting to think you're slow.

All they did & posters have said this on here as well. Is express the fact that they wanted me to contribute more or even start my own. Again this has been said on here as so it's not hard to believe.

I'm hardly an expert. Never claimed to be.

And it wasn't me that opened the door with the novice bs. Your butt buddy basically called you & have the forum novices if you didn't notice.

What??? Tryna understand w/e.. gone watch the game rn.

Have a good night.

Pats offense left 18 points on the field I feel against the Bills.

Pats offense left 18 points on the field I feel against the Bills.
Niagara Falls!...casually I rewatched....step by step....inch by inch....tweet by tweet...until I struck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back