PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for the rewatch thread to see what Buffalo was doing coverage wise there

I don't think we need the rewatch thread...the game plan was run packages, short and middle of the field heavy TE and RBs in the passing game. They did make a slight adjustment with some sideline throws to the WRs, but you throw too many of those and they're pretty easy to read and undercut.

No it wasn’t.

The bolded led me to believe you were saying he did this yesterday.
If you are now saying he didn’t, we agree.
I’m not going to get into past games, but brady does not lock on receivers. He throws to who is open in his progressions. If one guy is open a lot (and early in progressions a lot)he gets a lot of targets.

was not saying he did this yesterday beyond the one play McD and he got into over

but there was a time, i can't remember the season, where there was a lot of talk about forcing the ball to gronk.....they all blend together at this point, and it wasn't enough of an issue to worry about going back

the point i was sloppily making was there wasn't a lot to complain about yesterday, and that was about the only nit picky item i could remotely come up with (especially with the potential pick 6 dropped)

was not saying he did this yesterday beyond the one play McD and he got into over

but there was a time, i can't remember the season, where there was a lot of talk about forcing the ball to gronk.....they all blend together at this point, and it wasn't enough of an issue to worry about going back

the point i was sloppily making was there wasn't a lot to complain about yesterday, and that was about the only nit picky item i could remotely come up with (especially with the potential pick 6 dropped)
I know there was talk abut brady locking in on Gronk, or moss, or Welker, or Edelman.....
That’s why I jumped in. He simply doesn’t do that. He throws a lot to one guy when that guy is open. If not, next progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3