PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 Post-Game Thread: Patriots 38, Dolphins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Toiled", I guess. He got to work alongside one of the most-beloved play-by-play announcers in basketball history for almost a decade, before getting the gig himself.
Yea its not like he was lugging bricks for 10 years.

My point is he was making regular Joe money doing radio play by play here and there and was a bit-player before getting his break as "Big O"

Yea its not like he was lugging bricks for 10 years.

My point is he was making regular Joe money doing radio play by play here and there and was a bit-player before getting his break as "Big O"

True, but working alongside Johnny Most 'high above courtside' was a nice foot-in-the-door.

In a development that should surprise no one...Felger and Mazz not impressed, win vs Miami means nothing, and Miami sucks....shocker
21st century means nothing, rest of NFL sucks

BTW, can't we at least have one or two local sports media who DON'T hate our local team?

Apparently, same way we can't at least watch our team play in our real uniforms...we just don't deserve it. Because we're Boston. And we suck.

21st century means nothing, rest of NFL sucks

BTW, can't we at least have one or two local sports media who DON'T hate our local team?

Apparently, same way we can't at least watch our team play in our real uniforms...we just don't deserve it. Because we're Boston. And we suck.
You mean those red uniforms that those massive losers that never won anything since their inception in the NFL used to wear as opposed to the ones that the most dominant team in the NFL for nearly the last two decades wears?

You mean those red uniforms that those massive losers that never won anything since their inception in the NFL used to wear as opposed to the ones that the most dominant team in the NFL for nearly the last two decades wears?

OK, so the Pats were "massive losers"...How do you describe the more than dozen other teams that were way, way worse than them? "More massive losers"?

It's okay, you're in the majority. Sink your teeth into propaganda like Soylent Green. "Everybody says it, so it MUST be true!"

Oh, and the 49ers, Cowboys, Steelers and Packers have kept they're same uni's despite being...well, much more massive losers than the Pats prior to their success.

Never mind, I know you're allergic to facts and reality. Now go run home to your NFL and Patriots haters and opponents. Go on, now!

Teams - and their fan bases - that base their pride and enthusiasm entirely upon winning are...sorry...massive losers.

Teams - and their fan bases - that base their pride and enthusiasm entirely upon winning are...sorry...massive losers.
I read that somewhere. Maybe it was "Things losers say?"

Show me a team that says "Yeahhhhhhh!!!! We lose but we still have our original uniforms and logo"

WTF dude...

Reactions: jah

Nope. Cant generate clicks, views, or ratings that way. That said, there are a few media guys that are fanboys like us...mostly accessed more via Twitter than other medium.

If you’re triggered (and it certainly seems like you are), then my mission has been accomplished. And yes, those teams were losers. I actually prefer the red jerseys themselves (it’s Pat Patriot that I’m not a fan of), but they represent a team of consistent losers outside of a few years.

I remember asking myself if that should have been DPI.
This is the first time I've seen a replay of that down (don't recall seeing it re-played on live TV). I didn't like the call at the time (everybody just running along the goal line by themselves without any deception, bunches, rubs etc.). I would've preferred a pitch-out to White or Michel and let one of them make the first defender miss. After seeing the replay just now, however, that was definitely DPI. I also recall seeing, in this thread perhaps, a Miami OLman back-packing Tre Flowers as he is about to tackle a RB for no gain. Again, no call.

He must have fallen off the cliff. He doesn't have his full offense and both INT's today were good plays by the Miami D. I'll hold judgement till Edelman gets back and things open up
What Cliff?

If you’re triggered (and it certainly seems like you are), then my mission has been accomplished. And yes, those teams were losers. I actually prefer the red jerseys themselves (it’s Pat Patriot that I’m not a fan of), but they represent a team of consistent losers outside of a few years.
LOL "a few"

LOL "a few"
Old Logo From 1960 to 1992 they had 6 double digit win seasons and 6 playoff appearances and 1 SB appearance in 32 years

New Logo From 1993 to 2017 they have 19 double digit win seasons, 19 playoff appearances, 9 SB appearances and 5 SB rings in 24 seasons.

So basically the new logo has as many Lombardi trophies in 24 years as the old logo had double digit win seasons in 32 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents