PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was bad but, to me it wasn't that bad.

Barring actual stats I thought this was Brady's worst game of the season. He should have thrown 2 or 3 picks and missed some wide open receivers. He didn't look that sharp.
He was 2003 Brady today

He got away with another pick that would have been a pick 6. He was average at best today.

One again, you demonstrate a lack of football savvy. I'm glad that works for you.

Well this season ( so far) is paralleling 2003 ( 2-2 start then a long winning streak) so if it ends up the same way, I'm okay with that.....
Y'know after I typed that I thought the same thing.

All he did was win. And win....and win.

Tony Dungy just said Gronk should be suspended. It's a sad day for the NFL.

Gronks action should have resulted in an ejection and a fine. Not a suspension, imo. Dropping an elbow to the back of a guys head well after the play is over is worse than throwing a punch, which is an automatic ejection.

Random factoid -- that was the first time since the 2003 opener that Brady failed to throw a TD pass against Buffalo.

Wasn't tracking the discussion turning to an internal suspension - my comment was regarding a league suspension. If it goes the Welker/Rex Ryan route with BB making the call obviously Gronk doesn't play next week in Miami.
Welker was benched for a quarter for footgate, not a game.

That was to be expected, multiple Bills players promising revenge against Gronk for that late hit.

Goodell has to stop this now before they play each other again, Goodell has to issue a strong warning if anyone targets Gronk, they will get suspended for at least next season and a huge fine.

Not to defend Gronk's act, but Buffalo plays a dirty game against him then gets upset when he responds with a dirty act?

Goodell has to stop this now before they play each other again, Goodell has to issue a strong warning if anyone targets Gronk, they will get suspended for at least next season and a huge fine.
pig-flying.png

Not to defend Gronk's act, but Buffalo plays a dirty game against him then gets upset when he responds with a dirty act?
What "dirty game" did Buffalo play against Gronk? I don't recall any cheapshots on Gronk. Trying to get away with holding and DPI isn't dirty play. No one's getting injured on that.

Yeah, I don't blame the bills but the refs. That int happened because the DB pushed gronk out of way. That should have been called but the refs did not.

What "dirty game" did Buffalo play against Gronk? I don't recall any cheapshots on Gronk. Trying to get away with holding and DPI isn't dirty play. No one's getting injured on that.
Constant holding (which everyone does to him)

Constant holding (which everyone does to him)
Since when is holding, even "can't call 'em all" holding "dirty play"? (Not to mention that complaining about that style of defense is really rich coming from NE fans since we got to see three Lombardis thanks to that style of defense.)

When he lines up on the field, I can't look at Rex Burkhead and not see him as Wes Amedoled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back