PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Very good win, glad to get number 10 on the year. Great running game today, Rex and Dion were very good. I thought Fleming did well also. Our defense showed up and did what they had to do. Our 14th consecutive road victory!!!! A divisional road win is always nice...

Let's discuss

That Gronk dirty play may get him suspended. Really really dumb and dirty.

On the plus side, great game on both sides of the ball.

Edit: well looking again, i don’t think suspension worthy. But still really dumb.

18.6 PPG Defense. Best secondary in NFL. BB's land of the misfit toys front seven. Love it.

Really is an awesome formula right now. Have elite talent in the secondary & let BB's coaching pay dividends in the front seven.

Love the run game. This team is really coming together.

Gronk was in the wrong, but so were the refs. He was man handled all game while getting called for touch fouls. On that play, he was held and then pushed, two penalties overlooked by the refs. They were tempting him to lose his temper.

I completely forgot that Pittsburg is in two weeks and not next week Which is very good because theres a good chance Gronk won't be playing next week.

BTW there is no excuse for Gronk doing that. Yeah he was being held too bad so sad you can't lose your cool.

I'm pissed at Gronk that he lost his cool and threw himself onto White. But I'm also pissed for the refs letting him reach that boiling point by just letting the Bills mug him all the time with the only result being Gronk flagged for a ridiculous OPI.

Great win....defense looked good.....Lee was phenomenal....he and Burk get game balls....Gronk made a stupid decision....time to move on tho!!!

Gronk gets officiated like Lebron and Shaq in the NBA. However, he can't do what he did. Now the Bills will be targeting our team during the next matchup. I understand the frustration but Bill needs to have words with him and Amendola about their conduct on the field.

I doubt the league will suspend Gronk, but that doesn't mean Belichick won't bench him next game. Who knows what will happen, but Belichick doesn't put up with that kind of stuff. And Gronk should know better.

A good win for us on the road. We're on to Miami. Goooo Pats!!!

sweep the leg gronk. maybe they will start giving him flags. bradys stats look worse now because thats two of his int's that obvious pi wasnt called. god d%#*!@t i ****ing hate carson wentz i hope the seahawks destroy him all night

may get him suspended

Even if it DID happen, they appeal and he plays anyway.

Besides the hefty fine, be more worried about the frustration level Gronk displayed now giving the refs even MORE backing to call OPI and not call holding against him.

he should have did that to the ref who wouldnt throw the flag also give us a two for one special

That Gronk dirty play may get him suspended. Really really dumb and dirty.

On the plus side, great game on both sides of the ball.

Edit: well looking again, i don’t think suspension worthy. But still really dumb.

If he gets suspended more than one game it is total ********. Crabtree and Talib got suspended 1 game each for their fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes