PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

idle thoughts - The Ugly edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We expect a full report afterward.

We live for this stuff.
the receptionist was (once again) well worth the effort to get there by 7:15. The bad news is after seeing the doctor my health is so good he scheduled my next appointment SIX months. :eek: Looks like I'll have to find my vicarious thrills elsewhere. ;)

the receptionist was (once again) well worth the effort to get there by 7:15. The bad news is after seeing the doctor my health is so good he scheduled my next appointment SIX months. :eek: Looks like I'll have to find my vicarious thrills elsewhere. ;)
For someone with such detailed insight into Pats football, you've got a serious lack of creativity.

I go to my doctor's office all the time, to confirm appointments, set up the blood work at least a week ahead, get referrals for physical therapy, all kinds of stuff.

Then be friendly, and be yourself. You can even be honest: "Well, the crazy guy from Patsfans suggested I be a hypochondriac just so I can see you more..." Smile when you say it.

Romance doesn't happen by accident, you know.

For someone with such detailed insight into Pats football, you've got a serious lack of creativity.

I go to my doctor's office all the time, to confirm appointments, set up the blood work at least a week ahead, get referrals for physical therapy, all kinds of stuff.

Then be friendly, and be yourself. You can even be honest: "Well, the crazy guy from Patsfans suggested I be a hypochondriac just so I can see you more..." Smile when you say it.

Romance doesn't happen by accident, you know.
thanks for the sage advice. But here's the problem. I have ski jackets older than this girl's MOTHER. It's fun to flirt, but it would be kind of inappropriate to act on it....even though your "line" was a very good one. ;)

thanks for the sage advice. But here's the problem. I have ski jackets older than this girl's MOTHER. It's fun to flirt, but it would be kind of inappropriate to act on it....even though your "line" was a very good one. ;)
That's your opinion. You can't get to know someone without having some sort of rapport, or friendship. Don't know if you're a free agent, but whatever happens her opinion counts 50%, and she likely values her feelings more than what others may think.

Again, my only point was that your line is not true. The Packer do in several ways, shapes and forms, have a statistically better offense than the Pats. The points in your argument are not germane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes