2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmasspatsfan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I didn't think they were predictable with White and Sony. White had enough carries to make it unpredictable and a lot if his runs were little to no gain.

patriot1136

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I don't have as keen of an eye as you guys. What are we seeing from Crossen and JC Jackson?

long distance

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I didn't think they were predictable with White and Sony. White had enough carries to make it unpredictable and a lot if his runs were little to no gain.

Important part of their unpredictability is they are both good pass protectors (Sony slowly adjusting to NFL size/speed) and intelligent in play action hide and seek (Sony still adjusting due to missed time)..

This aspect will only get better and B-head (or what's left of it) hopefully adds another wrinkle before the playoffs..

I just wish they had another bruiser to relief Sony in certain situation..

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Damn, you are a night owl, @patfanken !

Nice write up as usual....your concerns regarding DMac and the pass rush...I agree!

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I don't have as keen of an eye as you guys. What are we seeing from Crossen and JC Jackson?

Nothing much yet. We are bringing them along slowly. They've been mostly playing on ST, but Jackson flashed something pretty good in the other game. Hopefully that continues to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.