PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Idle thoughts - the "teachable moments" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think they were predictable with White and Sony. White had enough carries to make it unpredictable and a lot if his runs were little to no gain.

I don't have as keen of an eye as you guys. What are we seeing from Crossen and JC Jackson?

I didn't think they were predictable with White and Sony. White had enough carries to make it unpredictable and a lot if his runs were little to no gain.

Important part of their unpredictability is they are both good pass protectors (Sony slowly adjusting to NFL size/speed) and intelligent in play action hide and seek (Sony still adjusting due to missed time)..

This aspect will only get better and B-head (or what's left of it) hopefully adds another wrinkle before the playoffs..

I just wish they had another bruiser to relief Sony in certain situation..

Damn, you are a night owl, @patfanken !

Nice write up as usual....your concerns regarding DMac and the pass rush...I agree!

You are what your record says you are. And the Colts and Luck aren't very good. Luck's a good fantasy player, perhaps but sometimes statistics don't tell the whole story.
He's a slightly upmarket Bledsoe.

I don't have as keen of an eye as you guys. What are we seeing from Crossen and JC Jackson?

Nothing much yet. We are bringing them along slowly. They've been mostly playing on ST, but Jackson flashed something pretty good in the other game. Hopefully that continues to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down