PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty dominant second half for a road division game where your QB and OL don’t really play their best game.

bills fan wanting gronk to break his neck, and legs when we play them again. ah if only we could get gronk to body slam that guy and snap his neck

No excuses please. He is a big boy and should know how to keep his temper. That was a Burfict-esque play.

Don't compare him or that play to a guy like that. Burfict is a repeat offender. Who doesn't seem to get due punishments BTW.

What he did was indefensible, absolutely. But Burfict SEEKS OUT to do harm to people on a weekly basis.

I completely forgot that Pittsburg is in two weeks and not next week Which is very good because theres a good chance Gronk won't be playing next week.

BTW there is no excuse for Gronk doing that. Yeah he was being held too bad so sad you can't lose your cool.
My prediction:
League will suspend Gronk two games. He will appeal. They will hear the appeal after the Miami game and then reduce the suspension to one game.

OT but related: It looks like Peters of the Chefs got tossed for unsportsmanlike - throwing the refs penalty flag into the stands...okay, so maybe they could suspend Gronk given that.

Can you or someone post a gif of that, please. I can't stop laughing about it.

Oline needs to be better but a divisional win is always satisfying

That is what happens when you are on your 3rd string RT and your center has not played 2 games.

no way is Gronk getting a suspension..why are people even thinking this..

Based on how suspensions are handed out in the league, it is warranted. If they suspend him, that is not anti-pat agenda or anything. That will be a warranted suspension.

Gronk knows he did wrong, and he feels like **** I am sure.....horsesh1t game by the refs towards Gronk, worst I have seen since he came on board.
Yes he needs to keep his cool....but the refs did that boy wrong today....and unfortunately he is paying for it...

I agree. Gronk got mugged all game. That OPI on him was utter BS too and Romo basically said that as well.

Alright alright alright... Sorry I missed the second half and both touchdowns.
Looks like Rex Burkhead is carving out a cat like quickness role. (If he did not have one already.)

I don't like player against player stuff either after plays.

But to me this one is on F refereeing on Gronk causing unnecessary frustration.
Very irresponsible, self-indulgent refereeing that backfires.

BS OPI call earlier . really ugly.
Later non calls on White hanging on Gronk party.
And he was fouled 4! times in this single play (hold, grab, grab, push)
yet the INT that goes on Gronk and Tom (and he is angry for both of it).

Hard to control on adrenalin..

Im ok with him sitting out of ugly Miami game in any case..
____

Look. If this is 1 game for Gronk it should be a season for this black&white group..
This was not refereeing, this was “let's show Gronk can be stopped“ “parity“ agenda..

He didn't spear him he just full body w/ forearm crushed him. A late whistle crush instead of a spear fine is always half + 12% with a 6.6% forearm vig :)

He made a mistake. It's past. If he gets more than a fine, a game, just make sure it isn't Pitt or the playoffs.

No, gronk fouled at least twice on 1 play that went for a pick the other way. Hit happened at whistle (when gronk committed) at worst. Refs were terrible (re gronk), local media accounts of "people's elbow?" Garbage.

I wasn't able to watch much today...kinda saw most of the 2nd half. If people are *****ing about an opi I missed, then we have that last interception?! Refs are lucky they are protected, as they should be the ones being physically held accountable.

OT but related: It looks like Peters of the Chefs got tossed for unsportsmanlike - throwing the refs penalty flag into the stands...okay, so maybe they could suspend Gronk given that.
Peters wasn't tossed, he just walked off on his own after a ridiculous series of flags.

BB? Never happen. They'll trot out Jonathan Kraft probably to complain.
Teams send a report every week to the NFL with their concerns, pretty sure BB is invlved but it's SOP.

BB? Never happen. They'll trot out Jonathan Kraft probably to complain.

You kidding me? Daddy won't let him rock the boat for the sake of his 31 partners.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents