PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE @ KC AFCCG rewatch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No passing of the tourch?
That poor dude was probably freaking out when the NFL pretended to do their fake investigation of the Hill case. For a moment there, it looked as if the *tourch* was going to be snuffed out before the season even started.

One of the greatest threads ever on here
Wasn’t that thread created in the immediate wake of that game? Meaning the Patriots went on to win the Super Bowl after that. LMFAO. What an assclown.

until proven otherwise, the Chiefs don't have the defense to be a serious contender......they're switching to a 4-3 and right now, the new pieces don't appear to be the best fit even with Frank Clark (tho @ 21M per) .... Chris Jones is holding out for Clark money, so chances are that they'll start real slow

Wasn’t that thread created in the immediate wake of that game? Meaning the Patriots went on to win the Super Bowl after that. LMFAO. What an assclown.

I think so! The comments in that thread were golden!

until proven otherwise, the Chiefs don't have the defense to be a serious contender......they're switching to a 4-3 and right now, the new pieces don't appear to be the best fit even with Frank Clark (tho @ 21M per) .... Chris Jones is holding out for Clark money, so chances are that they'll start real slow
They added Clark and Mathieu as big name free agents, as well as an additional 2nd round safety to pair him with. Jones has reported to camp, so that’s a non-story. I see no reason as to why they’d be worse than last year, when they lost an AFC title game at home in OT.

They got lucky af with the pretend Hill investigation. Had he ended up missing time due to a lengthy suspension then I’d have penciled them in for another couple of losses. At this point, it’s hard not to see them as a major threat.

They added Clark and Mathieu as big name free agents, as well as an additional 2nd round safety to pair him with. Jones has reported to camp, so that’s a non-story. I see no reason as to why they’d be worse than last year, when they lost an AFC title game at home in OT.

They got lucky af with the pretend Hill investigation. Had he ended up missing time due to a lengthy suspension then I’d have penciled them in for another couple of losses. At this point, it’s hard not to see them as a major threat.

I think the Chiefs are a 10-6 football team. Why? Because historically great offenses drop their PPG by 6-7 the following year and I don't see their defense making up for it.

They also added darron lee, but they no longer have Dee Ford, Justin Houston, and Allen Bailey .... I see no reason to assume their defense will be any better and see plenty of reasons why it will be worse. New positions for everyone in the front 7, their defense. Will be smaller, but not necessarily faster.

The only motivating factor is that they have a few guys in their contract year

The Chiefs D will be better, but not necessarily the entire team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back