PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Texans, all-22 rewatch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk we've seen it before & it was run right. I mean Meyers puts up 6 if he goes from A-B & not spell out the alphabet in his route.

I'd be furious if I was Brady too. INT & missed TD bc WRs are running sloppy routes. This is the NFL, mistakes will absolutely happen & you've got to roll w it but those were hs mistakes they deserved getting chewed out for.

Fair enough. This years WR issues are just more frustrating I guess. There is clearly a level of talent present that is light years ahead of what was available in some of the leaner years. They just can't seem to click.

I'd much prefer Jules get his damn shoulder healthy than ironman out a few more weeks and blow it up chasing 1/2 seed. Would be feasible if Sanu wasn't gimpy.

I fully expect the pats to demolish the chiefs and leave us all wondering wtf was going on last week. That defense is bad. Horrible. They should have lost one or two more iirc. One the road, in gillette in december, and its cold.

I've seen this story before, I'll take the Pats until its proven wrong.

If neither of the kids contribute they are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back