PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Great insight!

"There is a lot of hype surrounding this kid, but in reality, he only looks like a glorified high school quarterback who excels at sandlot football."

Kelly excoriated Wilson in a recent scouting report, among other things calling him a "surefire bust," a "manufactured quarterback" and one who will be an "interception machine" in the NFL.

Alright, alright, alright, everythings alright in jete world. Wilson sounds like the perfect jete quarter back.....he's"manufactured" and one who will be an "interception machine" in the NFL. i'm sure all the jest fans can't wait to abuse punky mcwilson as soon as he misses his first pass.

Last edited:
Great insight!

"There is a lot of hype surrounding this kid, but in reality, he only looks like a glorified high school quarterback who excels at sandlot football."

Kelly excoriated Wilson in a recent scouting report, among other things calling him a "surefire bust," a "manufactured quarterback" and one who will be an "interception machine" in the NFL.

Son has a manufactured game. Mom has a manufactured face. Runs in the fam.

In short, it says the Jete overpaid to move up and should not have included #66 in the move up to take an OT:

Some decent points on how draft picks are now valued relative to the days of the Johnson draft pick value chart:

Bottom line, that OL better be good, better than what they could have had with #23 and #66. All things being equal, I'm gonna say the SOFJ messed this one up.

If you think the Jete messed-up with their trade (and they did), then you might not want to read what the same chart says about Bill's trade-up...

Some interesting factoids ...

The Jete have drafted 12 quarterbacks since 2000 (tied with Denver for an NFL high) and a total of 22 since Joe Namath left town 45 years ago.

Newest draftee Jim McMahon II (a/k/a Punky McWilson) is slightly undersized at 6-2, 210 lbs. and had labrum surgery on his right shoulder during the 2019 offseason. Punky says the shoulder is "fine."

Some interesting factoids ...

The Jete have drafted 12 quarterbacks since 2000 (tied with Denver for an NFL high) and a total of 22 since Joe Namath left town 45 years ago.

Newest draftee Jim McMahon II (a/k/a Punky McWilson) is slightly undersized at 6-2, 210 lbs. and had labrum surgery on his right shoulder during the 2019 offseason. Punky says the shoulder is "fine."

Punky McWilson. hahaha Love it.

That's somebody's daughter ya perv.

Zach Wilson's mother on the other hand.... well I assume she is too but she's someone's mom. And it's MOTHER'S DAY!!!

wilson_mom.jpg

Is that Zach's Mom? MILF!!

Young Zach had a promising career in front of him... until he got drafted by the Jets! :cool::p

The only good thing about the Jets is they convinced me to be a Pats fan.

In the 50's & 60's was a Cleveland Browns fan, largely due to my best friends father who turned me on to the NFL. Very happy with that choice, then the Pats began in 1959 and considered switching allegiances. My lack of faith in the Pats had nothing to do with them, but more to do with the whole idea of the AFL, would it be a viable league?? Then there were some of the venues Nickerson Field, Harvard Stadium and so forth, the league did not seem viable. I felt loyal to the Browns, and if I switched could I come back to the Browns?? The anxiety of a pre-teen and teen-age mind.

Then the Jets won the Superbowl, and the AFL and NFL merged.. It was at that moment I knew I could leave my beloved Cleveland and become a New England Patriots Fan.. the rest is history. For a while had a quiet affinity for Cleveland, but then they became Baltimore and got over that real quick.

So thank you Jets for winning the Superbowl, and in this very round about way I became a forever Pats fan...

The only good thing about the Jets is they convinced me to be a Pats fan.

In the 50's & 60's was a Cleveland Browns fan, largely due to my best friends father who turned me on to the NFL. Very happy with that choice, then the Pats began in 1959 and considered switching allegiances. My lack of faith in the Pats had nothing to do with them, but more to do with the whole idea of the AFL, would it be a viable league?? Then there were some of the venues Nickerson Field, Harvard Stadium and so forth, the league did not seem viable. I felt loyal to the Browns, and if I switched could I come back to the Browns?? The anxiety of a pre-teen and teen-age mind.

Then the Jets won the Superbowl, and the AFL and NFL merged.. It was at that moment I knew I could leave my beloved Cleveland and become a New England Patriots Fan.. the rest is history. For a while had a quiet affinity for Cleveland, but then they became Baltimore and got over that real quick.

So thank you Jets for winning the Superbowl, and in this very round about way I became a forever Pats fan...
Great move indeed. I also started as a Browns fan but I lived within 10 miles of Boston and came to the Pats when they were born. I rooted hard for the AFL when the jete and kc won back to back in 69-70 and I was pulling for the Bills for each of their 4 losses.

Meanwhile, the jete have sucked since Jan 1969.

Remember when Sam Darnold started his Jets career with a pick 6?

Well the schedule Gods have stuck it to Zach Wilson, the Jets open against Darnold and the Panthers. Imagine if Darnold (and he should) greatly outplays Wilson in his first game? The Jets fans will already be screaming that they should have kept Darnold and traded the second pick for more talent.

If Wilson outplays Darnold, then the Jets brass will look great, but if Darnold outplays Wilson, the JEte stank will begin to run in ernest!

Well the schedule Gods have stuck it to Zach Wilson, the Jets open against Darnold and the Panthers. Imagine if Darnold (and he should) greatly outplays Wilson in his first game? The Jets fans will already be screaming that they should have kept Darnold and traded the second pick for more talent.

If Wilson outplays Darnold, then the Jets brass will look great, but if Darnold outplays Wilson, the JEte stank will begin to run in ernest!

Nice post, but there’s no reason to use if when a result is inevitable. Panthers have already won with Darnold throwing for four touchdowns…he sucks but that doesn’t matter when it comes to the cosmic mind fck the universe dishes out to Jete fans daily.

Great move indeed. I also started as a Browns fan but I lived within 10 miles of Boston and came to the Pats when they were born. I rooted hard for the AFL when the jete and kc won back to back in 69-70 and I was pulling for the Bills for each of their 4 losses.

Meanwhile, the jete have sucked since Jan 1969.

One of my sports great moments was when I met and had my pix taken with Jim Brown in 2000. I also met BB that night, but thought he was just another JAG making a pit stop in NE... I shook his hand, but no pix. Missed opportunity, who would've thunk??

The NFL in the 50's YA Tittle, Ray Nitchke, Sam Huff, Jim Brown etc were all a bunch of really tough guys...

Darnold is now my #1 non Patriots QB. Light it up, young fella'!

Are we sure the Jets aren’t granting a boy’s Make-A-Wish with this pick?

View attachment 32879
Comps:
Self-proclaimed comp: Jim McMahon
Would likely play a mean Magical Mister Mistoffelees in Cats
Best quick google comp: "Looks like the actor playing Zach Wilson in a Disney film"
Projects to be: Matt Goetz; Oedipus
Follows: Original cast of Full House
Followed by: NAMBLA

Best Zach Wilson's Mom Comp said by Zach Wilson's Mom: "Hotter than a whore in church."
"Hotter than a whore in church."
I don't want to be a maskhole about it, but I thought the phrase was more like "sweating like a whore in church," in which the underlying comparison is to someone sweating a lot because she is attempting to maintain in an environment in which she might feel judged. But hey, however Zach Wilson's mom says it is fine.
(Also from ZWM: Snapchat is just for whores.)

Follows: Marjorie Taylor-Greene
Followed by: Everybody who watched the draft

Projects to be: Jocasta (Look it up, b****es) and/or Pamela Anderson. But not yet.

Be freakin' nice edit: take away any political differences and I am sure they are both wonderful people who do not deserve this sort of thing for anything they have said and done, etc.

They deserve it because, JETE.

Sam Darnold's mom

With-his-mother-3-286x300[1].png

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey