PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

I saw this elsewhere, but I’m not too proud to steal it:

The Jets have not had a QB throw double digit TDs since the 2019 season. Consider how long the passing game has been emphasized in the league and how the catch rules have been tweaked over the years and the Jets have gone 4 straight seasons without anyone throwing 10 or more TDs.

Also consider that Mac Jones directed the offense to one shutout, two games where they didn’t score any TDs, was benched after 11 games and still managed to throw 10 TDs. Other QBs who managed to throw 10+ TDs in the 2023 season: Joe Flacco, Kirk Cousins (missed 9 games), Jake Browning and Aidan O’Connell.

I guess we don't have Punky to kick around anymore.:confused:

Last edited:
The Jete appear to be putting all their eggs in the Fraudgers basket once again, drafting Messy Bacon 2.0 at No. 10.
Just heard a Jete fan who hosts a podcast telling everyone that Joe Douglas is being responsible by not going all-in and trading up for splashy players.

Just shows he doesn't understand how the salary cap works and what Ahole's cap numbers will be going forward, at the same time their current young core players will need to be paid.

I get it, they need OL help badly, but the time to do that was before last season, since they made the Ahole trade before the draft.

This should be the year to get those splashy players to put them over the hump, but last year they got humped because they couldn't protect Ahole.

Now they really only have one season to get it right before that window slams on their fingers.

Next season Ahole has a $50M salary cap hit, and more of the young players will be demanding to be paid.

Also, this year's cap bump was huge, it's not expected to be next season.

The Jete appear to be putting all their eggs in the Fraudgers basket once again, drafting Messy Bacon 2.0 at No. 10.
If you listened closely to Rodgers last night...he doesn't seem 100% sure that he's ready.

Next year after another early exit from playoff contention, it will be time too.....

Blow it all up again.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back