PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Is it ok, just this once, if I root for Jump-Ball Joe Flaccid to beat his former team? The J-E-T-E suck; but the Murderer-Worshippers are Evil.

No, this is unacceptable. You DO NOT come here and declare rooting for the putrid Jete vs. ANYONE for ANY reason this early in the season. Your posting privileges in this thread hereby are suspended one week. You should know better.

I don't think you can possibly root for the J-E-T-E in this thread. This thread is devoted to a mission. There are many other threads to take a balanced overall view. Just not this one.

The abiding perspective here might lack "balance" in the figurative sense, but it's never inaccurate OR unfair.

Meanwhile, in Florham Park:

From the comments section:

View attachment 45153

Injured his shoulder during practice on Monday; awaiting test results... George Fant moves to starting LT, and a 4th-round rookie, who looked bad during Senior Bowl week and who I felt was over-drafted, gets the promotion to starting RT... The sharks are already circling... Poor ol' Joe...

Why don't we have a '22 JETE thread yet?

Injured his shoulder during practice on Monday; awaiting test results... George Fant moves to starting LT, and a 4th-round rookie, who looked bad during Senior Bowl week and who I felt was over-drafted, gets the promotion to starting RT... The sharks are already circling... Poor ol' Joe...
Flacco's only real chance for a decent showing, IMO, was if the OL was somehow improved.

But, nope, it's da Jete we're talking about, all arrows point down.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back