PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Is it ok, just this once, if I root for Jump-Ball Joe Flaccid to beat his former team? The J-E-T-E suck; but the Murderer-Worshippers are Evil.

No, this is unacceptable. You DO NOT come here and declare rooting for the putrid Jete vs. ANYONE for ANY reason this early in the season. Your posting privileges in this thread hereby are suspended one week. You should know better.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
I don't think you can possibly root for the J-E-T-E in this thread. This thread is devoted to a mission. There are many other threads to take a balanced overall view. Just not this one.

The abiding perspective here might lack "balance" in the figurative sense, but it's never inaccurate OR unfair.

captain stone

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reactions
Meanwhile, in Florham Park:

From the comments section:

View attachment 45153

Injured his shoulder during practice on Monday; awaiting test results... George Fant moves to starting LT, and a 4th-round rookie, who looked bad during Senior Bowl week and who I felt was over-drafted, gets the promotion to starting RT... The sharks are already circling... Poor ol' Joe...

Steve102

You were going to say something clever?
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Why don't we have a '22 JETE thread yet?

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
Injured his shoulder during practice on Monday; awaiting test results... George Fant moves to starting LT, and a 4th-round rookie, who looked bad during Senior Bowl week and who I felt was over-drafted, gets the promotion to starting RT... The sharks are already circling... Poor ol' Joe...
Flacco's only real chance for a decent showing, IMO, was if the OL was somehow improved.

But, nope, it's da Jete we're talking about, all arrows point down.

Mayo Sets Groundwork, Offers More Transparency With New Staff
Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #2 – Post College All-Star Games