PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Our media blew that story up as if it was real.
Scumbags. ..and our media fell for it.
I think the origins for this are enmity toward Billy Sullivan. Willie McD had it - yet, he had to admit that we had the best team in '76.

Any normal person would respond to Tomase's absurd story in '08 with "Well, that's obviously total B.S."

Or, perhaps, "Well, I'm not a Patriots fan, but that sounds highly dubious, and is an accusation which warrants at least minimal verification..."

A History Of Bullsh*t

We weren't really that good in 1974.

Who knew we were in the playoffs in 1976? Only active, regular football fans. And they had to dig.

Nine years later, we weren't 'really' the best team in the AFC (we were).

I wouldn't say our local media just 'fall' for it, so much as I'd say our local media intentionally 'fall' for any and everything which casts a negative light on the team. Which is usually bullsh*t.

They've trained national media to go right along with it.

International incident incoming: The cast of the upcoming season of The Amazing Race has one familiar face in it.
Any team on that show has to take good care of its feet. I can see the intersection.

How's the punting game? There's going to be some talent available soon that would fit in well with the Jets.

In all honesty, the Jets are more general laughable incompetence. Intentionally turning a blind eye to sexual predators is more a Browns thing these days.

In all honesty, the Jets are more general laughable incompetence. Intentionally turning a blind eye to sexual predators is more a Browns thing these days.
More similar than different, IMO. They both do things everyone knows they should not do.

Da Jete gave Le'Veon Bell a superstar contract after he held out for a year.

Da Brownies not only turned a blind eye to a sexual predator, they gave one a record contract with no way out for themselves if the perv goes out and pervs again, or if he decides he just doesn't like football any more, or if he gets injured.

New York Jets come on down.....

"Over the past 11 years, New York has a 63-114 record with sixth last-place finishes in the AFC East and only one above-.500 season." :thumbsup:

"Over the past 11 years, New York has a 63-114 record with sixth last-place finishes in the AFC East and only one above-.500 season." :thumbsup:
So 3:30 this morning some talking head on 98.5 is referencing 'poor' teams: Lions, Jets and... Patriots.

Sounds to me like typical

(oh God he's going to say it)

...yes, false laughingstock narrative material.

So 3:30 this morning some talking head on 98.5 is referencing 'poor' teams: Lions, Jets and... Patriots.

Sounds to me like typical

(oh God he's going to say it)

...yes, false laughingstock narrative material.

Peak media career at 3:30 AM on local sports radio. Prime time in no time.

Peak media career at 3:30 AM on local sports radio. Prime time in no time.
It's a nationally syndicated show

Hey, they were trying to make us out to be irrelevant when Brady was here. Nothing new.

J-E-T-E name Zach McMilfson one of their 3 voted-upon team captains... Of course they did...

Last edited:
Tuesday:

Thursday:

SOFJ!

Leave It Alone Raiders Of The Lost Ark GIF by Indiana Jones

"Indy, I'm fearful that if I participate in your quest I may be cursed to coach the New York Jets..."

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back