PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
In the photo with his helmet off, Wilson looks like he tried to dress up as Jim McMahon for Halloween, but didn't get any help from his parents.

Of course! GREAT reference, Koma -- I forgot all about Jim McMahon being from BYU. And remember that the irreverent McMahon was known for wearing headbands, upon which he put all manner of messages that got him in trouble with the commissioner's office (Pete Rozelle). This idiot kid Wilson thinks he's the new McMahon with the overconfident attitude and headbands. What shall we call him: Wilson McMahon? McMahon Wilson? Punky QB II? Whatever, his self-styled image is pure plagiarism. McMahon should sue him for copyright infringement.

E4F6UU3FEWZ5WKYWTKBNGJ7IWQ.jpg

Last edited:
Zack McWilson?

Is he stealing or borrowing McMahon's image and why?
Both McMahon and Wilson played for BYU. Wilson has a cokky reputation just like McMahon did and the headband thing is obvious. Wilson is trying to be Jim McMahon's reincarnation (except McMahon is still alive and likely embarrassed for the kid).

Both McMahon and Wilson played for BYU. Wilson has a cokky reputation just like McMahon did and the headband thing is obvious. Wilson is trying to be Jim McMahon's reincarnation (except McMahon is still alive and likely embarrassed for the kid).

They just can't help themselves. It's already heading in a weird direction.

View attachment 32787

LOL. They’ve gone done it again, pa....

Great idea putting the #2 jersey on the kid, keep the pressure of being the overall #2 pick on him as long as you can.

Jete really are in sink or swim mode with this guy, nothing behind him on the depth chart.

They will all be in :poop: if #2 plays like #2...

Sports books really should be putting out props like "Over/under on the Joe Douglas / Robert Salah firings".

I'm betting the under, no matter what it is.

Number 2? I knew this before he was drafted and said so...meh, the Jete don't care...it always smells like #2 where they play...maybe our fans should shower this mutt with Febreze cans when he comes to the Razor..

Big difference between #1 and #2:

The draft's top two quarterbacks clash in a battle of 2020 bottom-feeders hoping to turn things around in 2021. On one side is No. 1 overall pick Trevor Lawrence, new coach Urban Meyer and the new-look Jaguars. On the other is No. 2 overall pick Zach Wilson, new coach Robert Saleh and the revamped Jets.​

Kinda reminds me of the old line about the difference between the Senate and the House is like the difference between chicken salad and chicken sh*t...

* Jets fan Nick Gilronan wins the first International Small-Penis Pageant, poses for newspaper photo wearing crown and team jersey.
Out of all the humorous history of the JETE recounted here, this is the funniest to me because (1) honestly I thought it would be one of you guy, and (2) I hadn't heard it before... but damn if you can't google this guy and find all sorts of continuing Nick Gilronan news, all of which confirms the original JETE goodness.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back