PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
All is now right in the world...

Alright Alright Alright GIF by memecandy
sorry about your impending holocaust...but then you're used to this crap by now...Let's draft a Mormon airhead to play in NY!!! That's the ticket!!...2nd pick in the draft and you step on your squiggly piggly...AGAIN. You'd have been better off if they cloned Browning Nagle...seriously

We should offer to help him out, Tunes....get him into some sixteenth century stocks and then throw rotten green tomatoes at his mealy mug until he's a green sauce...

All is now right in the world...

Alright Alright Alright GIF by memecandy

Is this the first step in your next five year plan?

Next step - fire the GM.

8-8

Next step - Hire new GM

8-8

Next step - Fire HC .

8-8

Next step - Hire new HC.

8-8

Next step - Draft new QB.

Over and over and over and over again.

Next step - fire the GM.

8-8

Next step - Hire new GM

8-8

Next step - Fire HC .

8-8

Next step - Hire new HC.

8-8

These green morons never will learn. For them it's always about collecting "talent," not building a team of smart, versatile players with strong character and leadership potential.

Next step - fire the GM.

8-8

Next step - Hire new GM

8-8

Next step - Fire HC .

8-8

Next step - Hire new HC.

8-8

Remember 17 game seasons now.

New York Jests: Ruining Quarterbacks one at time since 1965!
This should not be allowed to happen, the league needs to step in and stop this this travesty of the jest destroying the careers of fine young men. They strive from a young age to play in the nfl, its they're lifes dream. Then the jete draft them and crush those dreams. Its almost criminal

Last edited:
And today we learn that the Jets outbid the Saints for the #14 pick, thereby allowing New England to draft a QB who perfectly fits their system...

That is like world-class JETE, right there.

This should not be allowed to happen, the league needs to step in and stop this this travesty of the jest destroying the careers of top flight nfl talent.

Willie Johnson only drafted the kid because of his MILF Mom. As soon as she tells the wrinkled prick to shove it up his butt fumbling ass he'll move on to the next pick.

Willie Johnson only drafted the kid because of his MILF Mom. As soon as she tells the wrinkled prick to shove it up his butt fumbling ass he'll move on to the next pick.
When i said 'top flight' i wasn't really thinking about wilson necessarily. im not sure hes really in the same league as t lawrence

Instantly unlikable. I will greatly enjoy seeing this puke's mouth hammered shut by NFL defenses.

“I’ll definitely wear a headband ... I think I loved the look of the headband coming out of the back of the helmet, something that kind of separates you and makes you kinda look different from maybe another quarterback or something. I always just kinda thought it had a cool look to it, so I’m sure we’ll be able to figure something out.” What was written on his headband at BYU speaks volumes. “ANY TEAM ANY TIME ANY PLACE.” No fear. Bring It On.

View attachment 32625
Typical Jete QB.

Screw him. Screw the Jete.. and seemingly people want to screw his milf mom-

I mean screw her too!

Itemized in the bullet-point historical record and always worth revisiting as a unique case study. This incident seems to suggest the stank might be communicable by electronic means (phone, Internet, perhaps even television). Until scientifically confirmed, though, it's prudent to minimize exposure however possible. Suffice to say we could be at some degree of risk indulging this thread, albeit a necessary risk in the interest of public education and safety. I'm hoping Dr. Fauci will weigh in at some point.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back