PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
One more Zach Wilson comp: Ellen Degeneres. Wow just realized Kate McKinnon is going to tear up the Zach Wilson impression on SNL.

you've heard "he can suck a golf ball through a garden hose..." to describe suckage, right? Well, in the case of the Jete...they suck the ENTIRE GOLF COURSE through that same hose...year after year after sucking year.

He’s reminding us all what he’s about: being a loser

He’s reminding us all what he’s about: being a loser

I have no hate for Bell. Great player. Gase was just a joke.

(Cruel joke for us Jet fans. Probably a funny joke for y'all. )

Nothing but best wishes for victims of Gase (Bell, Sam, Robby).

Oh right…great player. A $15M run-down, backup level running back with zero passion for the game.

Also a grade A moron…does he truly not realize how stupid this statement is?

1622258137165.png

This is what's known as NJJTSD. That's right, New Jersey Jete Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Getting robbed by your "girlfriend" when you leave the house ... well, it happens to the best of us, doesn't it? But to get robbed by TWO "girlfriends"? That is so JETE.

Well, naked is just another word for predatory.

Gase was just a joke.

LOL. When he was hired, he was The Answer to Jets fans long suffering. Now he's a joke. But that's OK, because this next guy we hired is actually The Answer. What's Vegas got for an over-under about how long the Jets Fans' We Still Suck Revelation (Wiki: "JFWSSR") will take this time?

The great joke is actually what's happened with the Bills and Dolphins. For two decades, Jets fans would tie their failures to the existence of the Belichick - Brady juggernaut in Foxboro. So Brady leaves, and there's hope. But just like that, the Bills rise up to become a very good team with a strong future, and the Dolphins are suddenly rich in young talent and a thoughtful rebuilding plan under the guidance of a Belichick student. And then there's the draft, where the Jets dump their most recent savior QB to instead draft an untested man child while the Pats simply wait for the most NFL ready QB to fall into their laps.

Doomed to last place for another decade at least.

Last edited:
I wonder what would have happened if Belichick stayed there 20 years ago. Even he might have struggled to overcome the suckage.

LOL. When he was hired, he was The Answer to Jets fans long suffering. Now he's a joke. But that's OK, because this next guy we hired is actually The Answer. What's Vegas got for an over-under about how long the Jets Fans' We Still Suck Revelation (Wiki: "JFWSSR") will take this time?

The great joke is actually what's happened with the Bills and Dolphins. For two decades, Jets fans would tie their failures to the existence of the Belichick - Brady juggernaut in Foxboro. So Brady leaves, and there's hope. But just like that, the Bills rise up to become a very good team with a strong future, and the Dolphins are suddenly rich in young talent and a thoughtful rebuilding plan under the guidance of a Belichick student. And then there's the draft, where the Jets dump their most recent savior QB to instead draft an untested man child while the Pats simply wait for the most NFL ready QB to fall into their laps.

Doomed to last place for another decade at least.
You thought he was an "answer"?

You thought he was an "answer"?

Yeah in fairness, even the gullible Jete Nation saw this disaster coming. Universal condemnation of the Gase hire from day one.

A not so thinly veiled shot at Gase.

Jete fans are always great at criticizing their ex-coaches.

Who can blame them, they have so many to choose from.

gase and bell take take shots at each other in the unemployment line.
No need to be in that line, both should still be living large off of Woody's money.

Yeah in fairness, even the gullible Jete Nation saw this disaster coming. Universal condemnation of the Gase hire from day one.
That's not the way I recall it.

I recall hearing words about the offensive guru who was going to use his genius to tune up the Jets offense, then they'd roll.

Of course I don't spend a lot of time listening to Jete fans, so maybe I missed that condemnation.

All I'm hearing now is how rah-rah Saleh is going to pull the sh!tty Jete out of the swamp and create a winning culture.

Good luck with that, with no experienced QBs on his roster and a bunch of players that don't know his defensive scheme.

The fans and the ownership have zero patience.

They will catch fire if Darnold ends up being a decent player while da Jete continue to suck behind their newest wunderkind.

Saleh gets a two year rope then he hangs from it, just like Gaze just did, IMO.

The only real question is if they scapegoat Douglas for dropping Darnold and picking Wilson and fire him before Saleh or not.

Just in case this didn't get posted already, JAX had an 8.0 grade on Lawrence and Waddle, but only 7.0 on Wilson,

They had a 7.5 on the OL that the Jete traded up to draft later in the 1st round, just before we took MJ.

So, it seems they think Wilson is a big step down from Lawrence and Waddle.

jete.png

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back