PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones to Goodell: Kraft is a P$$$Y Compared to what I will do to you

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Well, i agree that Kraft is a ****y...

What did Kraft do to Goodell, anyway? Silent treatment for a couple of months? Somewhat harsh words? Lol

Dont like Jones, but if he's leading the hunt for the garbage commish, go jerrah

Last edited:
If it results in goodell losing his job, then I support whatever jerry jones has planned.

Jones is upset because Goodell assured him that Elliot won’t get suspended. But I don’t see how any commissioner can make that kind of promise before the investigation is completed. Just shows you what a corrupt bastard Goodell is.

Jerry is not particularly setting the bar high there on this issue.
This is called a shot across the bow. One last warning for Goodell to back down. After that, anything Jones plans to do should be rather subterranean. If he’s still talking about it or allowing leaks to the media after this, we will know if Jones is full of ****.

Here's the thing, though......Jerry wants to be commish......I'm thinking that concept is as bad or worse than Goodell.....the whole devil you know concept

At least Goodell as the skills to do the job, even If I don't like the job he has always done.....Jerry Jones is a rich prick who road the coattails of Jimmy Johnson......not sure that qualifies him to be commish

Well, i agree that Kraft is a *****...

What did Kraft do to Goddell, anyway? Silent treatment for a couple of months? Somewhat harsh words? Lol

Dont like Jones, but if he's leading the hunt for the garbage commish, go jerrah
Maybe he did behind the scenes. I'm sure we don't know about everything that goes down.

Here's the thing, though......Jerry wants to be commish......I'm thinking that concept is as bad or worse than Goodell.....the whole devil you know concept

At least Goodell as the skills to do the job, even If I don't like the job he has always done.....Jerry Jones is a rich prick who road the coattails of Jimmy Johnson......not sure that qualifies him to be commish

I don't think Jerry wants to be the commish. He's an owner who got screwed and know he wants to crush you. I wish Kraft did the same.

I don’t think he wants to be the king as much as he wants to be the kingmaker. He would still effectively be in charge, but wouldn’t have to take the flak that the commissioner does. Goodell has a legitimate claim as the worst commissioner in the history of American sports. If the rumors of Jones preferring Polian for the job are true, we’d honestly be better off with Goodell.

Well, i agree that Kraft is a *****...

What did Kraft do to Goddell, anyway? Silent treatment for a couple of months? Somewhat harsh words? Lol

How did Kraft come after Goodell hard? His butthole was wide open from the get-go. Jones is a businessman that clearly doesn’t like to lose. I have my popcorn ready.

Jerry taking on Roger? Calling Kraft a *****?

For entertainment value alone, this whole scenario makes me...

giphy.gif

...smile. :)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes