PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J. Kraft: Jones told us to "take your medicine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hypocrite, POS.

I really hate this guy.

And , a big reason this burns me, is because I had Cowgirl fans trying to sell me this same BS.

Patriots' Jonathan Kraft: Jerry Jones told us 'take your medicine' during deflate-gate
Of course he would, and his point was that it was Rob Kraft that called him to acquiesce to the BS cap penalty and stuff, so from his point of view it was payback time. He did it out of spite and not because he believed the process.

do the Krafts continue the story, where they summarily bowed down to jerry and opened up their mouths awaiting the medicine like wimps?
Pretty much exactly what I thought when I saw this quote. Bowed down to the guy that is now calling your father a ****y.

And so SpongeBob replied "Please sir. Can I have some more?"

....and he got more

gettyimages-633957514.jpg

Meanwhile, your "he-man" hero is o fer the 21st century.

jerry-jones.jpg

do the Krafts continue the story, where they summarily bowed down to jerry and opened up their mouths awaiting the medicine like wimps?
I rep'd this funny. But, you are right and it really isn't funny.

What you say is probably true.
It's just BS, for guys like, ie. Me.

But the Krafts will come out on top in the end.

And similar to what Brady tried to do, It's futile with CBA.

So "You go along to get along"

And let's not fool anyone, EVERYONE involved in the NFL : The Execs, the owners, commish, lawyers, sponsers.... are in it for MONEY. .. #1 Priority.

I think this is going to hurt Jones a bit.

I may be wrong, but just my opinion.

Last edited:
I rep'd this funny. But, you are right and it really isn't funny.

What you say is probably true.
It's just BS, for guys like, ie. Me.

But the Krafts will come out on top in the end.

And similar to what Brady tried to do, It's futile with CBA.

So "You go along to get along"

And let's not fool anyone, EVERYONE involved in the NFL : The Execs, the owners, commish, lawyers, sponsers.... are in it for MONEY. .. #1 Priority.

I think is going to hurt Jones a bit.

I may be wrong, but just my opinion.

21st Century

Winner: New England Patriots

Loser: Irrelevant Dallas Cowboys

Any questions?

21st Century

Winner: New England Patriots

Loser: Irrelevant Dallas Cowboys

Any questions?

Won despite of Old Yeller.

Won despite of Old Yeller.

I get that many internet posters in all pathways of American society today like the "My Way or the Highway" types. It's why the concept of compromise is out of style in our society.

Today it's all about going straight to court and going the scorched earth method.

Never explain, never apologize - - eminence front, etc.

It's a put on. (Pete Townsend was right).

In the meantime, other than bloviate, what exactly has "Mr. Action" done regarding Goodell? He's all hat and no cattle.

Meanwhile Kraft humiliated Goodell in front of 120 million tv viewers for this moment for which he will be forever remembered:

Last edited:
I get that many internet posters in all pathways of American society today like the "My Way or the Highway" types. It's why the concept of compromise is out of style in our society.

Today it's all about going straight to court and going the scorched earth method.

Never explain, never apologize - - eminince front, etc.

It's a put on. (Pete Townsend was right).

In the meantime, other than bloviate, what exactly has "Mr. Action" done regarding Goodell. He's all hat and no cattle.

Actually that's the position you have taken. You keep implying that everyone wanted Kraft to use the "nuclear option" which isn't true at all. If someone considers Kraft a great owner but looked weak during deflategate (which I do) your Peacock feathers flutter and you unload with your idiomatic "defend at all cost" defense instead of recognizing the obvious.

Kraft: "We will fight this ........Ok we won't......but we will......Hey Rog how about a hug?" "Rog is doing a great job"

Screw Jerry Jones, he was on a mission to to smear the Patriots and Tom Brady, no NFL owner should call things the way he did during deflate gate! He is jealous and I hope he crashes and burns his whole franchise after this! I don’t like Jones and he and Goodell can go screw themselves! I have no sympathy for either of these scumbags. Let them choke themselves out in courts!

I'm so glad he knows more about football than Jimmuh Johnson...greatest move in NFL history...replace 3 time Supe winner with a certified grinning jackazz, who won a title without ever even making any decisions...tremendous decision and why Jerruh will go down in The Rich Turd Hall Of Shame.

"no d%#*!@t ..I said gloryhole...not GORYHOLE...idiots!"
jerry-jones-and-wife-reuters-1.jpg

I'm so glad he knows more about football than Jimmuh Johnson...greatest move in NFL history...replace 3 time Supe winner with a certified grinning jackazz, who won a title without ever even making any decisions...tremendous decision and why Jerruh will go down in The Rich Turd Hall Of Shame.

"no d%#*!@t ..I said gloryhole...not GORYHOLE...idiots!"
jerry-jones-and-wife-reuters-1.jpg

Jim Irsay and Woody Johnson have had better 21st centuries than Jerry Jones. True story.

Bob maybe be a ****y but he doesn’t suck **** like Jerry. Give me bob over a loser like Jerry any day. B

I'd love to see Jones and Kraft wrestle at the 50 yard line at Cowgirl Stadium. Kraft puts him in a full nelson move, then rips off Jones's wig and slams on the Cowgirl logo with a Gronk spike ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes