PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Biscuit gets Start Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be glad that we have the extra 15 players; they should get lots of reps.

The game will be primarily a battle for the Practice Squad, ours and those of other teams.

At least this means there is zero chance of Brady getting hurt tonight!

I can only hope that

Brady
Hogan
Amendola
Gronk
Solder
Cannon
Cooks
Hightower
Butler
Gilmore
McCourty

never see the field tonight! No need to play any of them!

As long as Brissett doesn't get anyone hurt, I'll be happy.

man i know i miss stuff when i don't watch the preseason but when the Jacoby hate train leave the station at max speed?
When people started having binkies to protect and knew they'd only break in if the pats jettison brissett.

I think timing will save Jacoby roster spot this year. Next April we are drafting a QB.

man i know i miss stuff when i don't watch the preseason but when the Jacoby hate train leave the station at max speed?
That's about the same speed that Brissett throws on a routine crossing pattern.

They should just put Ryan Allen behind center for the game so he doesn't have to keep running out there ever other minute to punt.

I think it is more good-hearted poking fun than honest hateful vitriol. If they are starting a back up o-line and all the UDFA receivers, I don't think he would have much of a chance to be good in this game even if he was a great, seasoned QB.

When people started to see more of Ryan Mallett than of Tom Brady when they were looking at Jacoby.

Yup. Just looking like just another one of the 80+% of 3rd round QBs that amount to nothing.

If he blows for the majority of tonight's game I'm leaving him off the 53.

They should just put Ryan Allen behind center for the game so he doesn't have to keep running out there ever other minute to punt.

Or just have Brissett launch a moon-shot hail mary on 4th down. One of the Giants' future-burger-flipper DBs is almost certain to catch it and start dancing around: "I got an interception! I got and interception! .... Oh, right ... (crap)."

According to Reiss, BB said that Gillislee will play tonight. For the extra practice, no doubt.

All the negativity of the Game Thread, without even needing to watch the game ...

At least this thread gives us a way to pre-emptively put some of those morons on the ignore list. I get JB is the joke de jour right now for some individuals but at least write his name correctly instead of an attempt at second grade slapstick humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes