PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Already Are Creating Ridiculous Hype Around Jacoby Brissett

I think Luck is a talented QB who can't read defenses or get the ball out on time with consistent accuracy.

Out of college and for the first couple of years Luck showed both great talent and great intangibles. Unfortunately with the Grigson Colts he ended up with arguably the worst organization in the NFL, and I think they have near-destroyed him. In a way it is a perfect example of what happens to a super-talented QB prospect when he lands in an absolutely terrible organization. To tell the truth, I can't really think of any other such blatant examples of an organization ruining a talented QB prospect, except maybe David Carr with the new-expansion-team Texans.

However, the new Colts GM Ballard seems to actually have a bit of a clue (unlike Grigson). It will be interesting to see if he can actually put a professional team around Luck, and if so, if Luck has been damaged beyond recovery or if his career takes off and he begins to reach his potential.

Out of college and for the first couple of years Luck showed both great talent and great intangibles. Unfortunately with the Grigson Colts he ended up with arguably the worst organization in the NFL, and I think they have near-destroyed him. In a way it is a perfect example of what happens to a super-talented QB prospect when he lands in an absolutely terrible organization. To tell the truth, I can't really think of any other such blatant examples of an organization ruining a talented QB prospect, except maybe David Carr with the new-expansion-team Texans.

However, the new Colts GM Ballard seems to actually have a bit of a clue (unlike Grigson). It will be interesting to see if he can actually put a professional team around Luck, and if so, if Luck has been damaged beyond recovery or if his career takes off and he begins to reach his potential.
I agree. I think Ballard has a decent head on his shoulders.

My opinion of Pagano is low. Too much of a ra-ra guy.

I wonder if Dorsett is another player they totally messed up and a place like NE can reprogram him

Ideally he is playing for them in a few weeks. Tolkien is useless and I think luck is out a long time.

Tolkien useless for them? He will lead them to the one ring, and slay every beastling who shall stand in thir way.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back