PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Biscuit gets Start Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of surprised that Jimmy G won't be starting, i thought they would give him the 1st half

BB will evaluate players if they did their job correctly made the correct reads and so on. Did they catch the catchable balls.

Great news. I'm looking forward to an extraordinary amount of ridiculously high velocity passes on five yard outs, hitches, and slants.

friends-tv-show-bad-lessons-8.gif

Jacoby will be in the CFL within 2 years. Don't ever listen to parcells again.

He still has all of the same mechanical issues that were a problem when he was at Florida, before he transferred. No matter though, Jacoby. Just fire it in there as hard as you possibly can. It doesn't matter how close the receiver is to the line or scrimmage. Sling it.

Wondering if the bloom is off the rose in Foxboro?

Last edited:
Wondering if the blood is off the rose in Foxboro?

I think you mean bloom of the rose? I know what you mean.

I dunna know....its either because Jacoby needs the reps or they don't want to risk Jimmy behind a bunch of turnstiles on the o line..

There is nothing left to see re : Jimmy. He's been there for several years, they know what they have. No use risking injury/having other teams see him any more.

It's too bad the Giants don't have the fat guy back up quarterback anymore (Lorenz? Helfty Lefty?) . He was my favorite part of the ****show that is week four preseason football vs. the Giants.

I think you mean bloom of the rose? I know what you mean.

I dunna know....its either because Jacoby needs the reps or they don't want to risk Jimmy behind a bunch of turnstiles on the o line..
Last season BB seemed very high on JB. Recent performances have appeared to show little improvement and some suggest he is on the bubble. I tend to think he is safe, but who knows?

As a Canadian, I know that my local CFL team desperately needs a starting quarterback. Unfortunately, even in the CFL the quarterback needs to get the ball within 10 feet of the reciever once in a while...

How receivers react to poorly thrown balls will be in full effect tonight.:D

Last season BB seemed very high on JB. Recent performances have appeared to show little improvement and some suggest he is on the bubble. I tend to think he is safe, but who knows?

If he's horrible Tonight I find it hard to justify we have gone with Two QB's before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back