PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell contract demands ($50m salary, private jet, health insurance for life)

If Roger gets anything more than taken out into the back alley and euthanized I'm voting for Bernie Sanders next election.

I can tie my own shoes, that's gotta be worth what, $60 million a year?

Of course if he doesn't get his demands we'll probably see a sex tape released of Roger giving Kraft fellatio.
Other way around.

If you think about it, look at how different things would be if Tagliabue were commissioner.

If there were rumors the Patriots were deflating footballs, he'd have called them and told them to cut it out.
Not so fast. Tagliaboob coined "The Patriots damaged the league" and fined several African-American players on the team who were accused of "rape."

Then, he slapped the Donkeys on the wrist for violating the hallowed salary cap in both jerkoff Elway's last two fake-title seasons.

And, as his mentor, he groomed his successor POS Goodell.

Here you go Roger:

4475e9c8ed3146ff09a141b00290f781.jpg

I can't help but wonder if Jerry Jones is taking this position to force the league to buy him out before this whole sh*tshow comes crashing down. The Cowboy's franchise is currently the most valuable in sports at $4billion.

Sell high?

I really don't understand why Goodell gets paid $40-50m/year salary.

I mean Boeing has $90B in revenue and the CEO gets $9m/year.
Johnson and Johnson has $75m in revenue an the CEO gets 6.5m/year
Exxon Mobil has 215B in revenue and CEO gets 2.65m/years

So even not considering his sheer incompetence why does the NFL commissioner get paid so much more? :confused:

Is there any CEO for any company that gets paid as much as Goodell?

Many if them. They get compensated in "performance bonuses" and stock options, rather than primarily in salary because it allows them to duck considerable amounts of tax. And thy get way more company perks than what Goodell is asking for.

Just to be clear, I don't think ANY of those f**kers are worth what they're getting.

I can't help but wonder if Jerry Jones is taking this position to force the league to buy him out before this whole sh*tshow comes crashing down. The Cowboy's franchise is currently the most valuable in sports at $4billion.

Sell high?

On this stance Jerry is 100% correct. I hope he gets Roger and ruins him

Krafty is an enigma....so willing to reward the clown who shafted his club ....with ungodly sums of treasure and lifetime perks.
I keep asking myself what leverage Goodell possesses to demand and receive the moon the stars.
Where the factual concussion report is buried? Where Ray Lewis' white suit has been stored? How many married owners have special nieces?
Go Jerruh Go

Highest rank in freemasonry.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes