PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore out with concussion....from what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They absolutely positively need to beat the Jets tomorrow and Chargers after Atlanta. They aren't beating Atlanta. We all know that. Thus, they better dam be able to beat Chargers & Jets to be 5-3 before Denver & Raiders.

They can beat Atlanta. Off course we need a healthy Gilmore.

They aren't beating Atlanta. We all know that.

Speak for yourself Chicken Little.

Chicago had 4 shots of taking them down from within the redzone with Glennon as QB. They lost to the Bills and required a pretty big break (and a 10 second run off) against Detroit to win there.

I dont see any reason to think we are a big underdog in that game.

From playbook?

The same defense held the Bucs to below 80 passing yards before putting a higher priority on bleeding the clock.. but whatever floats your boat.

Actually held them to about 160 yards total and 0/10 (6 3 and outs) on 3rd down before doing that.

Also held the Saints in the Superdome to basically 13 points. Ya gave up 20 but the last 7 came with under 5 minutes left up 36-13, pretty much the definition of garbage time TD

Last edited:

The Chung splits especially are pretty interesting. I didnt realize how much time he spent in the slot.

I wouldn't trust these numbers. They seem created by a guy who isn't quite sure what he is looking at.

Does the NFL even have "independent" observers looking out for concussions at practice? Teams must always cover up practice time concussions so this seems suspicious that they aren't unless he is clearly zonked out.

They absolutely positively need to beat the Jets tomorrow and Chargers after Atlanta. They aren't beating Atlanta. We all know that. Thus, they better dam be able to beat Chargers & Jets to be 5-3 before Denver & Raiders.

Should we just go ahead and tell the,m not to bother showing up against Atlanta? Sheesh

You mean when Winston threw for 200 yards in the fourth quarter alone? That D?
Yeah the one he managed 14 points against all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes