PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster sends video to hooker of him snorting lines

So you are telling me that a woman that has sex with you for money, would betray your trust? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

I have no idea why anyone has a Facebook, twitter, etc account.
I don’t get it either. We lose so much privacy from merely surfing the Internet, why contribute to that by telling the whole world where we are, what we’re doing and who we’re doing it with?

And how in six pages did nobody make a "this is the guy that they had coaching Tunsil" joke? I thought you guys were better than that.:p
Hey, I made a Tunsil joke earlier on....

Las Vegas-based hooker...errr....stripper....errrr....model, yeah that's it, model...Kijuana Nige explains her reasons: [...]
The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” Nige shared on Facebook. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love...

One thing's for sure: she is one class act. Because when a guy that you "modeled" for does this voluntarily, "professing his love", the natural response is to post it to facebook and destroy his life.

Makes sense to me now.

Not saying he wasn't a total freaking idiot, or trying to absolve him. I just know I have made some really stupid decisions in my life, and am really glad it was before social media was a thing.

I am responding to the hooker’s statement about why she did what she did. What part of my response is causing you so much confusion?
LMFAO, all of it!

One thing's for sure: she is one class act. Because when a guy that you "modeled" for does this voluntarily, "professing his love", the natural response is to post it to facebook and destroy his life.

Makes sense to me now.

Not saying he wasn't a total freaking idiot, or trying to absolve him. I just know I have made some really stupid decisions in my life, and am really glad it was before social media was a thing.

Thank god for that. In the 80s I used to type dumb things on my Commodore 64 and make 1000 copies on my dox matrix printer and pass them out at school. Sometimes, I would go to my dad's office and fax them to random fax #s

Read the woman's post about why she posted the video.
@Jackson 2 has serious reading comprehension issues. He honestly only picks up random words and half sentences when he reads.

I remember I once wrote "London to Boston is about 500 miles - and 2 time zones - further than Seattle to Miami" and he went into an absolute conniption talking about how wrong I was because Boston to London is over 3,000 miles away. Needless to say, when I pointed out how he was missing the key words in my sentence "further than," he just responded with ad hominem attacks instead of admitting he simply misread.

I know we aren't supposed to take comfort in the misfortune of others, but I am having a hard time not taking comfort from the fact that I have never f***** up this bad in my entire many-decades-long life (despite more than a few times where I didn't cover myself in glory) as much as this guy has in one incident, by:

1) Snorting coke
2) At work
3) While videoing
4) To a woman you've knocked up
5) Who's a sex worker
6) Who's about to put the video on social media
7) Which will ruin your career
8) And make you a disgrace to your family
9) Especially your children
10) Because you've stopped sending her checks

@Jackson 2 has serious reading comprehension issues. He honestly only picks up random words and half sentences when he reads.

I remember I once wrote "London to Boston is about 500 miles - and 2 time zones - further than Seattle to Miami" and he went into an absolute conniption talking about how wrong I was because Boston to London is over 3,000 miles away. Needless to say, when I pointed out how he was missing the key words in my sentence "further than," he just responded with ad hominem attacks instead of admitting he simply misread.
God, PLEASE keep posting! You're one hilarious fellah!!!;)

God, PLEASE keep posting! You're one hilarious fellah!!!;)
I agree.... it's hilarious how often you make a fool of yourself..!!

No but seriously.... I can help explain to you what "further than" means if you would like..... or why my comment about the hooker is perfectly accurate..... I promise to use small words.....

I know we aren't supposed to take comfort in the misfortune of others, but I am having a hard time not taking comfort from the fact that I have never f***** up this bad in my entire many-decades-long life (despite more than a few times where I didn't cover myself in glory) as much as this guy has in one incident, by:

1) Snorting coke
2) At work
3) While videoing
4) To a woman you've knocked up
5) Who's a sex worker
6) Who's about to put the video on social media
7) Which will ruin your career
8) And make you a disgrace to your family
9) Especially your children
10) Because you've stopped sending her checks
I think there has to be an (11) which points out that he lost a $2 million per year (or more) high profile job. I mean, it isn't like a school janitor or anything like that.... saying he ruined his career doesn't adequately express the degree to which he was living so well and lost it all....

I think there has to be an (11) which points out that he lost a $2 million per year (or more) high profile job. I mean, it isn't like a school janitor or anything like that.... saying he ruined his career doesn't adequately express the degree to which he was living so well and lost it all....
The wayward former Dolphins’ assistant coach also reportedly owes more than $600,000 to the IRS says:
Foerster, who reportedly was one of the NFL’s highest-paid assistant coaches at between $2.5 million and $3 million per year, and his wife are facing two unpaid-tax liens filed by the IRS. One of them is for $591,397.51 in unpaid taxes going back to 2012, when Foerster was an assistant with the Washington Redskins. Another is for $67,482 over taxes owed in 2010.
So not only has he lost his payday, he also owes the IRS $600K!

One can only imagine where all the money's been going.

And, yeah, he's got a wife and three kids who are now victims too.

Also, since when is being caught with hookers and (perhaps) blow a bad thing in Miami? That used to be a resume enhancer.

The place must have gone to hell since I left.

I'd call her a hooker devoid of any conscience but then Jesmell Hill would launch ballistic twitters calling me a racist, her other brain cell would register a "stop!", she'd erase her bombs and retweet that I'm a sesist...and when called on her misspelling, would certainly relaunch an expletive filled diatribe charging language bigotry and screaming "eerbodee know it be sesist! you jus trine to keep a sistah down!".

So, I'll just shut up. It's a ****ing hackneyed story that's been played out a million times before and done better by some REAL pieces of shyt like THIS guy...

Las Vegas woman says ex-Dolphins coach used her as a 'cocaine platter'
According to Njie, she and Foerster met for the first time back when the Dolphins were practicing out in California before playing the Chargers in Week 1. At the time Foerster was looking for "entertainment."
No problem with having a team in Las Vegas, says The Omissioner...
"My motive was to basically expose the inequalities in the system," Njie said. "It's not just the NFL. The inequalities that come with being a minority compared with a white privileged person in America in general. This is shining light on the inequalities we have as a country. We don't get paid the same amount as everyone else."

"How do we have someone who is paid millions to be a leader for a team doing blow when we can't have blacks kneeling for the anthem. After I realized his habits and who he was and everything going on the system, he was going to get exposed."
Yep, she's a regular Colin Kapernick.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back