PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster sends video to hooker of him snorting lines

Las Vegas-based hooker...errr....stripper....errrr....model, yeah that's it, model...Kijuana Nige explains her reasons:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/09/model-leaked-dolphins-coachs-snorting-video-over-anthem-anger/

My point is everyone has to be held accountable for their decisions they roast players over anthems while the coaches be high as s–t and probably can’t sing along...

The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” Nige shared on Facebook. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love...

So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem [sic], dog fight, weed, domestic issues etc. But y’all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU!!”

the pic is giving me sort of a Sha-nay-nay vibe

model-update.jpg
""""""""model"""""""""

Ingestion of a gram of coke will burst your intestines..that's why
Gets into the bloodstream quicker. Cuts out the middle, man.

Ok something else I don't understand. The nose and mouth canal essentially merge together before going down the throat. What's the difference? Does your nose hair help somehow in preventing some toxins going into your intestine and blowing them up?

Las Vegas-based hooker...errr....stripper....errrr....model, yeah that's it, model...Kijuana Nige explains her reasons:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/09/model-leaked-dolphins-coachs-snorting-video-over-anthem-anger/

My point is everyone has to be held accountable for their decisions they roast players over anthems while the coaches be high as s–t and probably can’t sing along...

The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” Nige shared on Facebook. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love...

So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem [sic], dog fight, weed, domestic issues etc. But y’all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU!!”

model-update.jpg
Clearly we have found the apex of a philosophical debate. The anthem protests, smoking of weed, dog fighting and domestic violence are all things players have done, yet are not all acceptable nor defendable actions. Same with buckwheat railing his unidentifiable party substance of choice. What a numpty.

She absolutely brought 15 minutes to herself in the process of sinking any sort of high dollar, low profile recurring clientele she may have had, present or future. Idiot idiot idiot.

This is more bizarre than the last Miami OL coaches public shaming.

Ok something else I don't understand. The nose and mouth canal essentially merge together before going down the throat. What's the difference? Does your nose hair help somehow in preventing some toxins going into your intestine and blowing them up?

There's not a lot of surface-exposed blood vessels in your mouth and esophagus, so if you swallow a substance, very little gets absorbed directly into the blood. Instead it goes to the stomach, gets absorbed into the blood there, but then gets shunted to the liver first. A minor exception is under your tongue, where there is a lot of blood vessels, and some drugs are taken sublingually (kept under the tongue, where they get absorbed into the bloodstream).

The nasal cavity is highly vascularized and you get a lot of absorption directly into the blood. Moreover, blood flow from the nose is generally not directed to the liver but to the brain. So what gets into the blood faster also gets to the brain faster, getting you high faster.

Last edited:
There's not a lot of surface-exposed blood vessels in your mouth and esophagus, so if you swallow a substance, very little gets absorbed directly into the blood. Instead it goes to the stomach, gets absorbed onto the blood there, but then gets shunted to the liver first. A minor exception is under your tongue, where there is a lot of blood vessels, and some drugs are taken sublingually (kept under the tongue, where they get absorbed into the bloodstream).

The nasal cavity is highly vascularized and you get a lot of absorption directly into the blood. Moreover, blood flow from the nose is generally not directed to the liver but to the brain. So what gets into the blood faster also gets to the brain faster, getting you high faster.

Excellent explanation! So I'm going to assume if you try to snort Vodka or insert it into the rectum, it's deadly because of the amount of blood vessels in your nose and rectum?

her deep thoughts:

"My point is everyone has to be held accountable for their decisions they roast players over anthems while the coaches be high as s–t and probably can’t sing along...

model-update.jpg
Sounds fair. Completely destroy some poor bastard's life because you're upset that his employer MAY have made their employees stand. Karma is a *****.

yes, your blood alcohol levels rise faster, especially in the brain, from snorting alcohol

BTW, I am no drug user, but my field is drug discovery and I have taken enough pharmacology to understand the basics of drug absorption.

I figured stuff like Xanax kicks in within the hour though. How quick did he need it?!?!?:eek:
It's sometimes just as simple as some people preferring to snort their drugs. But the other guy's explanation is way better.

And if that's yay and that's the best quality he could get in South Florida, then he ought to be ashamed of himself.

This one takes the LOLphins to another level.

What was going through this pea-brains head when he woke up that morning? Did he say to himself. "Well, this morning we have to discuss run blocking schemes. I have a great idea. Before the meeting, I'll send an incredibly incriminating video to the woman I got pregnant. After all, she is carrying my child and she loves me. This will make her love me until the end of time".

What could possibly go wrong with a girlfriend who is both a stripper and a hooker? She makes her money doing everything she can to use sex to exploit men. Sounds like the LOLphins have themselves a fine talent with Forester coaching the o-line. No wonder they become the Golphins every single January.

Strippers and coke.. isn't that the Miami lifestyle? Where did he go wrong?

Cocaine is so . . . 80s.

His decision-making & discipline are open to criticism. People keep underestimating the harm one exposes one to when on social media/text/messaging. Yet, the examples are many.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back