PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster sends video to hooker of him snorting lines

And if that's yay and that's the best quality he could get in South Florida, then he ought to be ashamed of himself.
My thoughts exactly. I'm no expert in coke, but that looks like something I'd sell the tourists behind one of the 7-11s during spring break down in S.Florida.

Allegedly.

Excellent explanation! So I'm going to assume if you try to snort Vodka or insert it into the rectum, it's deadly because of the amount of blood vessels in your nose and rectum?
Rectum? You're damn right it did - it nearly killed him!

Las Vegas-based hooker...errr....stripper....errrr....model, yeah that's it, model...Kijuana Nige explains her reasons:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/09/model-leaked-dolphins-coachs-snorting-video-over-anthem-anger/

her deep thoughts:

"My point is everyone has to be held accountable for their decisions they roast players over anthems while the coaches be high as s–t and probably can’t sing along...

The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” Nige shared on Facebook. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love...
Nice to see a hooker with such high principles.... but, all kidding aside, I didn't really see any white people getting mad at her.... I saw a lot of white people making fun of the coach, the organization, the team and Jim Irsay, but I hadn't seen any venom directed her way....

I'm wondering if the old fart 17-0 Dolphins breakout the coke rather than the champagne when the last undefeated team loses.

By the way, that's not coke. That's either Xanax, Oxy, or some other form of pain killer/anti-depressant. Way too many chunks in there for it to be blow.

And yet another possibility you are overlooking. He bought crack cocaine but the Phin's coach was too stupid to know you smoke it instead of chopping-snorting it.

Nice to see a hooker with such high principles.... but, all kidding aside, I didn't really see any white people getting mad at her.... I saw a lot of white people making fun of the coach, the organization, the team and Jim Irsay, but I hadn't seen any venom directed her way....
????? You're snorting, I know it...WTF are you talking about???

giphy.gif

I have to hand it to JJ Watt. He is doing everything he can to come back from that knee injury.

By the way, that's not coke. That's either Xanax, Oxy, or some other form of pain killer/anti-depressant. Way too many chunks in there for it to be blow.

He could just be one of those coke heads with a good connection that is too lazy to chop that **** out before he makes a pig of himself. The supply line is flowing so he doesn't give a ****. Really Miami is still coke city.

Maybe it hadn't yet been stepped-on much at that point.

Las Vegas-based hooker...errr....stripper....errrr....model, yeah that's it, model...Kijuana Nige explains her reasons:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/09/model-leaked-dolphins-coachs-snorting-video-over-anthem-anger/

her deep thoughts:

"My point is everyone has to be held accountable for their decisions they roast players over anthems while the coaches be high as s–t and probably can’t sing along...

The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” Nige shared on Facebook. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love...

So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem [sic], dog fight, weed, domestic issues etc. But y’all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU!!”

the pic is giving me sort of a Sha-nay-nay vibe

model-update.jpg
What an extremely appropriate last name for her.

????? You're snorting, I know it...WTF are you talking about???
I am responding to the hooker’s statement about why she did what she did. What part of my response is causing you so much confusion?

So you are telling me that a woman that has sex with you for money, would betray your trust? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

I have no idea why anyone has a Facebook, twitter, etc account. When is the last time that you saw that something good happened to anyone because of something they posted on the internet? And how many people in the last week have destroyed their careers and livelihood by posting something stupid?

And how in six pages did nobody make a "this is the guy that they had coaching Tunsil" joke? I thought you guys were better than that.:p

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back