PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady for MVP this year or is there someone more deserving?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who should win MVP?

• Tom Brady

• Carson Wentz

• Leveon Bell

• Alex Smith

• Other - Give details of your write in vote and why

• Russell Wilson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady would never come out of a game if he could walk that well. Never.

Wentz played great today and certainly remains one of the favorites (though he is now out for the game) Not a good day for Wilson with 3 INTs already. Unless he can engineer a comeback I think his chances fall considerably.

Brady has it in the bag now if Wentz is gone long term.

Last edited:
Russ is doing his thing! Seattle also lost Bobby Wagner for the game.

Russ is doing his thing! Seattle also lost Bobby Wagner for the game.

He's also thrown three interceptions. MVP should be Brady's to lose, particularly if Wentz is out long term (get well soon!) and Wilson loses this game.

He's also thrown three interceptions. MVP should be Brady's to lose, particularly if Wentz is out long term (get well soon!) and Wilson loses this game.
Yea ok, but look at the Defense he is playing, on the road, with NO help & the worst OL in football. Also, most of his impact players on D are out (Sherm, Kam, Wagner & Avril). Come on guys, I know we LOVE The Goat, but there are other players that are worthy based on their value to their respective team. Also, if Brady (God forbid) throws 3 INTs tomorrow, is he still not the MVP???? Stop ball-washing. Wilson is playing his ASS off & does so EVERY WEEK.

Yea ok, but look at the Defense he is playing, on the road, with NO help & the worst OL in football. Also, most of his impact players on D are out (Sherm, Kam, Wagner & Avril). Come on guys, I know we LOVE The Goat, but there are other players that are worthy based on their value to their respective team. Also, if Brady (God forbid) throws 3 INTs tomorrow, is he still not the MVP???? Stop ball-washing. Wilson is playing his ASS off & does so EVERY WEEK.

STFU...Patriot fans are entitled to vent after a decade and a half of "Peytie!!!!" and "Discount Double Dork!" coronations by the GNFL and the hatred and vicious lying leveled at OUR QB. YOU don't like what Patriots fans feel, screw you and the pompous dobby horse you rode in on.

Can't tell if you're actually serious, or trying your hand at sarcasm.

Wentz has torn ACL per NFL. done for the season.

Threw that last td pass with a torn acl. Impresive

STFU...Patriot fans are entitled to vent after a decade and a half of "Peytie!!!!" and "Discount Double Dork!" coronations by the GNFL and the hatred and vicious lying leveled at OUR QB. YOU don't like what Patriots fans feel, screw you and the pompous dobby horse you rode in on.
Ha! I see you’re one of those dudes that talk tough behind the keyboard. Anyway, I’m a Pats fan idiot. I just hate when people act like Brady is the ONLY QB/player that is playing at an MVP level. Yes, we love Brady but give other players their due. Also, your calm your emotional ass down.

28 TD's to ZERO INT's...Philly will miss Wentz bigtime...Foles still had Denver STINK all over his game

Ha! I see you’re one of those dudes that talk tough behind the keyboard. Anyway, I’m a Pats fan idiot. I just hate when people act like Brady is the ONLY QB/player that is playing at an MVP level. Yes, we love Brady but give other players their due. Also, your calm your emotional ass down. I know for a fact you wouldn’t talk like that to my face.

I thought I told you to STFU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore