PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady 2017 MVP Race Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the MVP will be decided by how well Wentz plays tonight against Seattle and in his upcoming Rams game, and how well Brady does against the Steelers Week 15. It's all about these high profile games.
some folks think that the number of wins is important

Wins is fair to bring up when comparing QBs just like when comparing pitchers. It shouldn't be the only thing you look at but you can't dismiss wins.

I look at a combination of wins, stats, big moments in big games and just plain old eyeball test.

Yeah it's a factor that goes into the decision.

I'm just saying that quality of the win can play a role in the minds of the voters. If Brady puts up 350 yards and 3 TDs on the road against the Steelers then that sticks with people who decide the MVP.

Brady's clearly ahead of Wentz after the Eagles loss yesterday. Same wins and better stats across the board.

I loved Wentz and Goff coming out and both have made some really nice strides. That said no one is playing better than Brady.
Pre snap, accurate all 3 levels and throwing the ball downfield like no one else right now.

Brady could have easily as many TD throws as Wentz... but the focus was on the run game the last couple of games as it should have been. Almost 200 yards in each game by the 4 headed monster.

AS I said in another topic if Brady can get to 5K yards passing, and it's doable, I can't see any rational non biased take that Brady doesn't deserve to be MVP. 5K at 40 years old without Julian and Hogan for much of the season... is incredible. Historic actually.

Russell wilson deserves it

Brady's clearly ahead of Wentz after the Eagles loss yesterday. Same wins and better stats across the board.

Late push from russell wilson

Russell wilson deserves it
Last night was the first full seahawks game ive watched all year and ive NEVER in my life seen something like what wilson has to deal with before.

He had to literally bail out and run 10 yards backward on almost every dropback because his o-line doesnt exist, and yet he makes amazing play after amazing play. I would have no problem with him getting MVP this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST