PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

welcome Johnson Bademosi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You accused Maineman TWICE of perpetuating a false narrative. You're backtracking now with your BS claim that you were "just pointing out an inaccurate number".

You're trying to be a spin doctor and falling flat on your face doing it because you can't be bothered to actually offer up proof..
No dude, I'm in the middle of an 80 hour work week. Don't know about your job, but there's no downtime on mine. Haven't been near a computer all week and won't be for another 3 or 4 days. . The articles are easily found. I don't have time right now. When I do, I will. Feel free to look yourself. Just Google it. It ain't hard.

Where's the link?

HERE.. I found it for you.
Malcolm Butler proves NFL scouting combine not only path to stardom

Hand timings are notoriously unreliable. What Maineman posted was Butler's ACTUAL time from his Pro-Day and the article even says that the 4.62 left Butler devestated. And yes, there are plenty of players who have done better (or worse) at an individual try out than at their Pro-Day. It doesn't make Maineman incorrect.

Wrong. I don't have time for this , but apparently you and a few others are not half the Patriots fans you pretend to be.
How about from BB's mouth itself?
Is THAT reliable enough for you.
Ok, look the interview Coach K did with BB- an excellent interview,btw, so well worth your time.
Or read Doug Kyeds story, highlighting the interview. BB right there in the interview says" Malcolm's 40 time from his pro day was inaccurate. We clocked him at 4.4". Go look it up. I don't know how to post links. I'm not an internet geek. I worl a physical job and we're busy as hell right now. I know you can easily find both that article and an audio of the entire interview
Malcolm's 4.4,btw is exactly what Gilmore ran. Stop being lazy.
Im actually shocked that you,mainemen a few others didnt know this. It's pretty common knowledge. So yeah, stop with the false narrative.

Maineman isn't the one providing a false narrative. Malcolm Butler's official 40 time from his Pro-Day was 4.62.

Not sure where you get that Butler runs in the 4.4s, but I'd love to see the article.

Instead of making BS accusations, you should back up your claims with something tangible..

Malcolm Butler's time according to Bill Belichick, ever heard of him ?, was 4.4.

Where's the link?

Hand timings are notoriously unreliable. What Maineman posted was Butler's ACTUAL time from his Pro-Day and the article even says that the 4.62 left Butler devestated. And yes, there are plenty of players who have done better (or worse) at an individual try out than at their Pro-Day. It doesn't make Maineman incorrect.

Thanks for the link. I didn't know how to add it. It's a good thing so many scouts and teams rely so much on pro day and combine numbers because we wouldn't have had Butler otherwise.

Where's the link?

DB- yes it does. BB said Butler's pro day #'s were inaccurate. The Patriots have said they clocked him at 4.4. That invalidates the pro day times.
The Patriots times are the ones that should be used. I'm sorry, I'll put a lot more stock in what BB and several others in the Pats org have said over nfldraft.com.
If you don't,then I don't know what to say.

They're not mutually exclusive numbers, believe it or not. Butler could have had a bad run--a single stumble, or a drift from a straight line can add .2 seconds, which is 1- 2 strides. The scout may have written down the wrong time. Etc. But nfldraftscout.com has the numbers that scouts report, and it's generally the most accurate and authoritative source to quote.

That said, BB did confirm that Butler ran faster when they tested him at his workout. I believe he's a 4.4 player on the field.

Either way, you're both good posters, and I don't think you guys need to argue over trivialities. We're all on the same side here. :)

Wrong. I don't have time for this , but apparently you and a few others are not half the Patriots fans you pretend to be.
How about from BB's mouth itself?
Is THAT reliable enough for you.
Ok, look the interview Coach K did with BB- an excellent interview,btw, so well worth your time.
Or read Doug Kyeds story, highlighting the interview. BB right there in the interview says" Malcolm's 40 time from his pro day was inaccurate. We clocked him at 4.4". Go look it up. I don't know how to post links. I'm not an internet geek. I worl a physical job and we're busy as hell right now. I know you can easily find both that article and an audio of the entire interview
Malcolm's 4.4,btw is exactly what Gilmore ran. Stop being lazy.
Im actually shocked that you,mainemen a few others didnt know this. It's pretty common knowledge. So yeah, stop with the false narrative.

You're a putz who couldn't be bothered to actually post a link when you were asked 3 different times. Instead, we're just supposed to take YOUR word for it..

You don't know how to post a link? You don't need to be an internet Geek. It's simply copy and paste. FFS, Grow up.

I'm shocked that you're too stupid to understand that you were the one pushing a BS agenda. Not anyone else. YOU are the lazy one here. Not me. Not Maineman.

DB- yes it does. BB said Butler's pro day #'s were inaccurate. The Patriots have said they clocked him at 4.4. That invalidates the pro day times.
The Patriots times are the ones that should be used. I'm sorry, I'll put a lot more stock in what BB and several others in the Pats org have said over nfldraft.com.
If you don't,then I don't know what to say.

Yeah.. WTF ever dude. Keep on posting your anecdotes while everyone else actually does the heavy lifting..

No dude, I'm in the middle of an 80 hour work week. Don't know about your job, but there's no downtime on mine. Haven't been near a computer all week and won't be for another 3 or 4 days. . The articles are easily found. I don't have time right now. When I do, I will. Feel free to look yourself. Just Google it. It ain't hard.

Go whine somewhere else. FFS.. All you've done is post BS and make false accusations against people. They you tried to spin your BS.. That's what makes you so sad.,.

Go whine somewhere else. FFS.. All you've done is post BS and make false accusations against people. They you tried to spin your BS.. That's what makes you so sad.,.

You got issues boy. I told why I couldn't post. I've had enough time to sleep and that's it for a week. I still provided you the articles and you got a link with direct quotes from BB and others in the Patriots org that supported what I said.
Go f yourself.

BS? What part of a direct quote from BB, " Malcolm Butler's pro day #'s were inaccurate.." do you not understand? You got proven wrong and you act like a petulant 10 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back