PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Practice / Playoff Roster Discussion Only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Harris not be in the middle?
He would, that’s the point.
Making plays at the sideline on a qb bootleg sweep is about 97th on the list of what you need an ilb to do.

Why would Harris not be in the middle?
Making plays at the sideline on a qb bootleg sweep is about 97th on the list of what you need an ilb to do.

i dunno, expect when game is out of hand only Bolden will run the ball, id say he gets near 10
Good point

Thanks. Missing yours. But Im glad you have better/more real things to do now.
Hope you bounce back periodically though..

Thanks man. Been working 7 days a week for the last couple of months or so. Getting close to the point where I can slow down a bit. But man, this new job has been a dream come true. I still hover here in the background though. I have a computer on top of a small desk right on the production floor. So every couple of hours I take a little break, check out what's going on at Patsfans, take a sip of my D&D coffee, a bite of my sandwich and head back to work. Life is good.

Thanks man. Been working 7 days a week for the last couple of months or so. Getting close to the point where I can slow down a bit. But man, this new job has been a dream come true. I still hover here in the background though. I have a computer on top of a small desk right on the production floor. So every couple of hours I take a little break, check out what's going on at Patsfans, take a sip of my D&D coffee, a bite of my sandwich and head back to work. Life is good.

Hope you find some time to watch the game tonight.

Yes and hope is they keep him there

Hope you find some time to watch the game tonight.

Someone posted a yahoo stream link the other day. Lifesaver if it works. I'll be there by myself tonight so can have the sound blasting throughout the entire building. I'll be rebuilding a metalizer chamber while watching Brady build an insurmountable lead. :D

Someone posted a yahoo stream link the other day. Lifesaver if it works. I'll be there by myself tonight so can have the sound blasting throughout the entire building. I'll be rebuilding a metalizer chamber while watching Brady build an insurmountable lead. :D

yep . this one should be fun . next one real . last one spectacular

hope-fully

Ah, man, what a tease. Maybe just some old recycled pics, or everyone has pads and a game jersey no matter what? Hope to have the chance to see him return next weekend.
Yep. I wonder how Schefter and Howe know this before inactives are released?

3 most likely inactives are Croston, Harris and Gillislee.
Next one will be one of Branch / RJF.
Last 3 spots will likely be between Britt*/Hollister, Grissom*/Lee, Burkhead/ST.

Grigsby could be the ST guy losing out since he's not playing on D but he really played well since he came in (much better than Grissom in my view).

There should be likely at least one surprise inactive..

This prediction was not too bad.. Including quite a surprise IMO in Bademosi

Yo,Tony where do i find that yahoo link? ive got in on my phone, but would obviously prefer it on my laptop. the usual streams like redditt, are sucking right now. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back