PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wk16 practice/roster news: KVN moving better; Branch to miss few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is Hogs suffered a pretty severe AC joint sprain. He's still has a bum wing but no structural damage.

How long does does it take for this particular injury with his level of severity take to heal?

My understanding is Hogs suffered a pretty severe AC joint sprain. He's still has a bum wing but no structural damage.

How long does does it take for this particular injury with his level of severity take to heal?
The patient is allowed to return to sports when there is full and painless range of motion, no more tenderness when the AC joint is touched, and manual traction does not cause pain. This usually takes about 2 weeks for a grade I injury, 6 weeks for a grade II injury, and up to 12 weeks for a grade III injury
AC Separation

I would not say no structural damage. We don't know the severity, but he was still in obvious pain vs Miami which is the reason I think grade 2-3. The acquisition of Britt could have been made with this in mind. But they didn't IR him so there is hope that he will return. How effective he will be remains to be seen.

Last edited:
AC Separation

I would not say no structural damage. We don't know the severity, but he was still in obvious pain vs Miami which is the reason I think grade 2-3. The acquisition of Britt could have been made with this in mind. But they didn't IR him so there is hope that he will return. How effective he will be remains to be seen.
So since he injured it just before Halloween and still hurting 8 weeks later, i'm assuming he had a Grade III. The educated guess is he should be "fine" for the Divisionals as that would be approx 12 weeks of recovery.

Damn.

So since he injured it just before Halloween and still hurting 8 weeks later, i'm assuming he had a Grade III. The educated guess is he should be "fine" for the Divisionals as that would be approx 12 weeks of recovery.

Damn.

I have had multiple grade 3 separations from crashing on my MTB. They hurt like hell and take a long time to feel normal. For Hogan to be back this year would be impressive.

I have had multiple grade 3 separations from crashing on my MTB. They hurt like hell and take a long time to feel normal. For Hogan to be back this year would be impressive.
I believe it. I dislocated my shoulder skiing and it hurt for months.

I don't like what he said yesterday but I thought he got a bad rap for that bullying BS. I wonder if the NEP considered him after MIA cut him?
The "bullying" BS in Miami was indeed just that, but he had a reputation before he ever arrived there. He's cleaned-up his act some in Barfalo, but he's still a natural-born Meathead, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

As for the Pats ever considering him as a UFA, I can't remember off the top of my head the last time Bill spent ANY money on a UFA OLman. Brian Waters maybe?

Did you see Richie Incognito's comments? I dunno....I mean you can beat Buffalo without Gronk. If his season is over by Sunday, fans here will be singing a different tune about whether he should've started.
They would be stupid to go after Gronk for revenge. I hate the Bills, but they are still in the playoff hunt, and it would hurt their chances to stupidly, purposely try to injure an opponent. If that is their intent, they’ve lost the game already.

Did you see Richie Incognito's comments? I dunno....I mean you can beat Buffalo without Gronk. If his season is over by Sunday, fans here will be singing a different tune about whether he should've started.

Um, they aren't on the field at the same time.

Patriots’ RB James White (ankle) and WR Chris Hogan (shoulder), both listed as questionable, are not expected to play Sunday against the Bills, per sources.

:(

Don't be surprised if Bolden gets some snaps at RB tomorrow.

Yeah, Patjew, but your avatar and your posts are cool.
His are, well, nuff said.

I don't think he's a stock photo Rabbi, but I could be wrong.

I’m not expecting to see Solder tomorrow after being a late night addition. Hope he finds a way to tough it out.

I don't like what he said yesterday but I thought he got a bad rap for that bullying BS. I wonder if the NEP considered him after MIA cut him?

The bad rap he got was not only for bullying or racist remarks but for things like sexually assaulting female volunteers during a charity golf tournament in 2012 by rubbing his golf club against her genitals.

Last edited:
Patriots’ RB James White (ankle) and WR Chris Hogan (shoulder), both listed as questionable, are not expected to play Sunday against the Bills, per sources.

****. I thought White would have a big game. White, Burk & Hog out hurts quite a few O concepts and puts focus on Gronk even more. Hopefully Lewis and Gilly can catch some balls from backfield..

Pass protection also will be tested even more..

Last edited:
The bad rap he got was not only for bullying or racist remarks but for things like sexually assaulting female volunteers during a charity golf tournament in 2012 by rubbing his golf club against her genitals.
Didn't know that.

Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back