PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wk16 practice/roster news: KVN moving better; Branch to miss few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

:(

Don't be surprised if Bolden gets some snaps at RB tomorrow.

Well, the players who are dinged-up and sitting today should be that much more ready for the playoffs. And the reserve players who are on the field in their place will be that much more battle-tested.

Looked at another way, there may come a point where the Pats will need to rely on these reserves and subs to come in and do the job in the second half of a playoff game and win it. If the Pats can't beat the Bills with these guys ...

wonder if this means hogan is about a week away?

wonder if this means hogan is about a week away?

@Mack Herron and I were speculating the seriousness of his injury and subsequent recovery time yesterday. It is assumed he experienced a Grade III IC joint injury which is potentially a 12 week recovery time. Right now he is in his 8th week of recovery. Speculating here but when the divisionals roll around he will be finishing his 11th week of recovery.

I think they team us just being overly cautious with him which is fine.

Wouldn't mind seeing Gillislee and Bolden while White and Burkhead are out. I think those guys are capable fill-ins and should be fresh.

Wouldn't mind seeing Gillislee and Bolden while White and Burkhead are out. I think those guys are capable fill-ins and should be fresh.
I think Bolden is dinged up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back