PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Shady McCoy allegedly beat his gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. If this took place on his property, then that's pretty bad for him. I would find it pretty hard to believe it was a random crime in that case.
I’ll have to see it from a more reputable source than Black Sports Online.

I’ll have to see it from a more reputable source than Black Sports Online.
Well there are legit reports quoting court records stating that he was trying to evict her. So the notion that she was on his property, where she lived, is quite believable.

Getting people evicted - even from your own house - is a huge pain in the behind. It is an infuriating process that can take months and months, if not longer. Furthermore, while they are living there, you may not change the locks, have their stuff removed, or disconnect utilities which are deemed necessary for safety concerns. In other words you can cancel the cable, but you can't shut off heat in winter. (I am not saying those sorts of things don't happen, I am just saying what the law permits property owners to do)

Not that I am a proponent of reducing sentences but the NFL players making the argument have focused it on NON VIOLENT criminals.
"Non violent" is very subjective...are heroin dealers "non violent"?

If true, will the NFL social justice warriors like Devin McCourty and Malcolm Jenkins, fight for "criminal justice and sentencing reform" in the case of LeSean McCoy? Surely these two won't be out there calling for McCoy to have a LONG prison sentence, will they (if the charges are true, of course!)?

I mean, prisons are overcrowded, right? Can't put a guy in the clink for something like this, can you? I mean "criminal justice/sentencing reform" put a 2 time drug/violent offender loser named Wendell Callahan on the streets only to see him murder 3 (including 2 children) shortly after his release due to "reform"...

There's so much wrong with this it creates confusion about where to start. But not starting on a sports board is what's important.

This case could go many different directions like the Hanley deal. We really need more information.

Once again, it's hilarious how the people who are like "stick to sports! Don't bring your political message to the field!" are the first ones to bring their political message to something that has nothing to do with politics.
Yeah...but wrong:
But he stood for the anthem...

Last edited:
So you've never heard of a women getting someone to do this to set up another guy?
No I have never heard of a woman letting someone beat the crap out of her and get put in the hospital in order to frame someone.

Wouldn’t shock me at all if he did. The nfl has a domestic violence problem. Wouldn’t shock if some other players are beating their girlfriends or wives. It’s just not in the open.

We really need to stop with that sort of claim. The NFL is not the criminal justice system, nor is it supposed to be.
Yes, however his team could very well decide they do not want him around any more and cut him.

Nahh this was the dude who was literally doing stretches during the anthem, not even taking the situation seriously.

Already knew he was a sh!t head before this. If this is true, then F this guy and get him out of the league.

Already knew he was a "****head" because he was stretching during the anthem?

Last edited:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back