PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Shady McCoy allegedly beat his gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, just saw this, posted by Incarcerated Bob. This looks horrific. Should be banned for life and should do time in prison.
IF he is guilty than I absolutely agree.

He is flat out denying it though and I'm not quite ready to crucify him until things become a little more clear and we know if he has a solid alibi. He says he hasn't been in contact with either in months. It should be easy enough to find out if he is lying.

But that picture certainly looks like someone beat the hell out of her.

Last edited:
First thought that came to mind I doubt she's his "girlfriend". The second thought that went through my mind was that she planned to set him up. There are countless stories of athletes who are targeted by women looking for their lottery ticket. It wouldn't shock me if he kicked her to the curb and this is retaliation. Some women do weird s*** when things don't go their way. Like really weird s***!

I actually hope this is the case as the thought of beating his son for wetting the bed, his DOG and now this women makes me very angry. If true, Shady gets a lifetime ban from me. But Goddell will give him less punishment than Edelman.

And please tell me that this was reported to the police before the friend posted this on Instagram?

@Elijah it took 18 posts.

Reactions: jah
If it is true he should not even smell the field in his life. The Bills must release him immediately if the news is confirmed. Zero tolerance for such horrible deeds.

2 games, according to the ray rice precedent.

This whole thing is to coin a appropriate pun "shady"

First off, if he did do that to her, he should be in jail. HOWEVER, pissed off ex girlfriend, money grubbing, fame seeking GF of his ex-GF. It all seems a little bit too much to believe. Then you add the beat your dog, kids, take roids and other drugs. Sounds like someone is out to mess with McCoy. I doubt any of this is true.

I hope it is not true, and McCoy sues the **** out of this woman!

If true, will the NFL social justice warriors like Devin McCourty and Malcolm Jenkins, fight for "criminal justice and sentencing reform" in the case of LeSean McCoy? Surely these two won't be out there calling for McCoy to have a LONG prison sentence, will they (if the charges are true, of course!)?

I mean, prisons are overcrowded, right? Can't put a guy in the clink for something like this, can you? I mean "criminal justice/sentencing reform" put a 2 time drug/violent offender loser named Wendell Callahan on the streets only to see him murder 3 (including 2 children) shortly after his release due to "reform"...

First thought that came to mind I doubt she's his "girlfriend". The second thought that went through my mind was that she planned to set him up. There are countless stories of athletes who are targeted by women looking for their lottery ticket. It wouldn't shock me if he kicked her to the curb and this is retaliation. Some women do weird s*** when things don't go their way. Like really weird s***!

I actually hope this is the case as the thought of beating his son for wetting the bed, his DOG and now this women makes me very angry. If true, Shady gets a lifetime ban from me. But Goddell will give him less punishment than Edelman.

And please tell me that this was reported to the police before the friend posted this on Instagram?
So she beat the crap out of herself so she could make up that he did it?

Meanwhile, on the Bills forum, some are already saying their season is over :D

If true, will the NFL social justice warriors like Devin McCourty and Malcolm Jenkins, fight for "criminal justice and sentencing reform" in the case of LeSean McCoy? Surely these two won't be out there calling for McCoy to have a LONG prison sentence, will they (if the charges are true, of course!)?

I mean, prisons are overcrowded, right? Can't put a guy in the clink for something like this, can you? I mean "criminal justice/sentencing reform" put a 2 time drug/violent offender loser named Wendell Callahan on the streets only to see him murder 3 (including 2 children) shortly after his release due to "reform"...
Not that I am a proponent of reducing sentences but the NFL players making the argument have focused it on NON VIOLENT criminals.

So she beat the crap out of herself so she could make up that he did it?
So you've never heard of a women getting someone to do this to set up another guy?

Once again, it's hilarious how the people who are like "stick to sports! Don't bring your political message to the field!" are the first ones to bring their political message to something that has nothing to do with politics.

So you've never heard of a women getting someone to do this to set up another guy?
Yes it's possible but at the picture looks like she got the **** beaten out of her, not just had a friend give her a few punches to make it look good.

Like I said there isn't enough verified information to start stringing McCoy up quite yet.

Well I did see Edward Norton do it on Fight Club. He got a great severance payout for it too. So you're probably right.
judging by the sarcastic comment, I guess you assume Shady is guilty then? And don't get my initial response twisted. I said in my initial post "first thoughts that came to my mind" and "I wouldn't be shocked" but I never took a side.

He’ll have his day in court. Whoever did this deserves to be tossed in jail for a very long time.

This sure seems to me to like it will be pretty easy to figure out once an actual investigation is launched. You have a woman claiming this happened within the past 24 hours and then you have McCoy saying he hasn't "had direct contact" with either of them in "months."

I can't imagine it will take terribly long for investigators - either police, media or even internet sleuths - to figure out where each party was over the past day or so.

I suppose it could have been people acting on McCoy's behalf though.... but that seems like a stretch....

Yes it's possible but at the picture looks like she got the **** beaten out of her, not just had a friend give her a few punches to make it look good.

Like I said there isn't enough verified information to start stringing McCoy up quite yet.
You're probably right. Again, I never took a side because I don't know much about the situation.

So I guess you assume Shady is guilty then? And don't get my initial response twisted. I said in my initial post "first thoughts that came to my mind" and "I wouldn't be shocked" but I never took a side.

Yeah, I assume he's guilty.

Don't get me wrong, if I were a juror on the case, I'd presume innocence. But I am just posting on a message board, and to me the likelihood of "NFL player beats up girlfriend" is much higher than "Woman pays someone to beat the **** out of her to get $ from NFL player who has easily-proved alibi".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe