PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Leafs Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been nice to steal this one but a quality team in their own house with their backs to the wall did what they usually do...(with some zebra help)

Hopefully Quaider is good to go, and Gryz is back for the next one. They had plenty of chances tonight, and just couldn't finish. Pull it together for game four, and close it out at home. On a side note, GO DEVILS!

I guess we need 2 more games for this.

The Leafs are a good team, sweeping them was not likely. As much as we'd like the B's to play as few games as possible to stay fresh having Toronto get their hopes up before they are crushed will be more enjoyable.

EijhgCd.gif

Enjoyed the game last night (especially as I'm a Leafs fan), the battle of toughness versus speed is quite entertaining. Hoping we can make the series as long as possible to see more, but I don't think the Leafs are experienced enough yet to pull the series out. They basically gave away two games in Boston by letting the Bruins get into their heads.

Would have been nice to steal this one but a quality team in their own house with their backs to the wall did what they usually do...(with some zebra help)

The calls even out. In game 1 the Bruins first goal was offside and they missed Wingels elbow to Marner's head that precipitated the Kadri incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents