PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Lightning Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna see a better effort. They look like fossils out there.

Sickening. Why even play? Just give the queen #87 another cup, and parade her around like the princess she is. Gross.

True but if the capitals are any good they win the series. They're up 2-1. Capitals need to stop their annual games playoffs choking.

This team has to dominate this period and tie this game up.

True but if the capitals are any good they win the series. They're up 2-1. Capitals need to stop their annual games playoffs choking.
You don't beat talent AND officiating in a playoff series. Clearly the NHL wants their version of the Patriots...it's good for business.
The Kansas City penguins, are the chosen ones.

You don't beat talent AND officiating in a playoff series. Clearly the NHL wants their version of the Patriots...it's good for business.
The Kansas City penguins, are the chosen ones.

Wilson is a repeat offender and he left his feet, same as Kadri in the Toronto series. That said teh rest of the officiating in that series has been almost as lopsided as this one so I concur with your antipathy

Don't like the way this game's going. Lose and game 4 likely with the season on the line.

Wilson is a repeat offender and he left his feet, same as Kadri in the Toronto series. That said teh rest of the officiating in that series has been almost as lopsided as this one so I concur with your antipathy
He left his feet AFTER contact was made. That is not a suspension. Idc what anyone says. Go pens. Lol. NHL is a joke. Oh well I'll stick with football, until it goes flag in about 3 years.

Gotta quit chasing it and get the cycle game going

They might not even score a goal this period. They need one in the worse way

He left his feet AFTER contact was made. That is not a suspension. Idc what anyone says. Go pens. Lol. NHL is a joke. Oh well I'll stick with football, until it goes flag in about 3 years.

He was rising up into it and leaving his feet to complete the hit. I hate those whinyass crybabies as much as anyone but the league has been pretty consistent, leave your feet making contact with the head and you are getting suspended.

2, 3 & 4th lines need to generate some meaningful offense.

He was rising up into it and leaving his feet to complete the hit. I hate those whinyass crybabies as much as anyone but the league has been pretty consistent, leave your feet making contact with the head and you are getting suspended.
Oh well. I'm out. Done with hockey. Go B's, but this script is already written. Screw the NHL.

Can't say Krug didn't get his money's worth on that hold

Very dissapointing how this team has looked especially offensively.

The refs are a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back