Not open for further replies.

maust

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So after 2 days of most every national hockey pundit teeing off on the ridiculous officiating in Game 2 the B's are home where it is a bit more difficult to tilt the ice against them. Not to say their own own play was good enough to win the last one but they might have stolen it playing on level ice. Speaking of ice, it should be much better in Boston after being just crap in Tampa.
The B's only reported roster change is Wingels in for Schaller. Schaller played in every game including the playoffs so far but Cassidy is looking for little more physicality in this one, a statement of sorts there.

All I ask is for is consistency. This one sided BS is two rounds deep now...this isn't the regular season, for Christ's sake. PS...@maust1013, I've been boozing pretty hard this evening.:)

And here I haven't even started...yet.

It's too bad the Bruins couldn't find a way to win game 2. Still I like the way Rask has played besides 1 bad angle in this series. That should give the Bruins some confidence going into the next 5 or fewer games.

TB is not ever going to be as bad again in this series as they were in game 1 and no one should expect that to happen. There will probably not be 1 more comfortable game for however long the Bruins are in the tournament.

The B's have this tonight. There should be plenty of "make up" calls coming their way this evening. That s*** show of officiating in game 2 was beyond ridiculous. Maybe this is how the NHL will stress the importance of home ice though...in which case we're screwed.

i hope they blow the roof of the place tonight.

The Tom Wilson eventual suspension, is further proof of the garbage this league is putting out. NO WAY HE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED. Why even play anymore? Honestly...that hit has forever been part of the game.

There will probably not be 1 more comfortable game for however long the Bruins are in the tournament.

It's the Stanley Cup playoffs, comfortable games shouldn't be an option

The Tom Wilson eventual suspension, is further proof of the garbage this league is putting out. NO WAY HE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED. Why even play anymore? Honestly...that hit has forever been part of the game.

He isn't being suspended

2 shots on the first shift, quite an improvement over Game 2

The boys forgot there was a game tonight...:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back